Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some question for all
TOPIC: question for all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You let it get by, live and learn.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Female half here, I have been approached at a bar from others on the site, they ended up telling me they seen me on here after about an hour of talking. It all turned out great and had alot of fun. I feel that the couple may have seen you on here and for some reason didn't just come straight out and tell you after a bit. I am sure it happens all the time to people. So if one has pics on here then we have to keep that in mind when something like that happens.

Beaver PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think they must have wanted you, after all they picked you out from the rest didn't they?

North Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
They wanted you

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wayne Gretzky said: "You miss 100% of the shots not taken."

Hi all, As a newbie here, I'm glad the question was asked. It reminds me of back in the day when I would run into girls who didn't know the difference between flirting and FLIRTING.

Even here in the supposedly sexually open website I'm highly confused about how to approach anyone. I know everyone is different but it seems you have to have ESP to know who wants to go slow and who wants to just get to bed already.

I'll keep checking out the forums and taking my shots and maybe I'll learn something. :-)

Peace & Love! DJ

Morganville NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
SLOtowner makes a very good point.

An active single male needs to know when to take the lead. Many couples will contact you with the expectation that you are experienced, reputable, know what you are doing, and that you can guide them to the next step. They have come to you for these reasons, and you have a responsibility to deliver. What I would have done is assume that they wanted to play (it is pretty obvious that they do), and suggest that we go get a room.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
You know, this seems very strange to me. NOT that the couple asked you to come over and sit and then became very suggestive, but that: 1. you were waiting for a direct invitation 2. you had to come here and ask "what should I have done?"

This is an old joke but here goes: Guy walking down the street runs into a friend of his. His friend is all beat up, bleeding from a cut above his eye, his other eye is swollen shut, his lip is swollen and slightly split and bleeding and his clothing is all mussed up.

The guy asks, "Good grief, what happened to you!?"

His friend answers, "Well I saw this good looking chick and I asked her if she wanted to fuck. She beat the hell out of me! Must have had karate training or something!"

The guy says, "What? You just asked a strange woman to fuck? Do you do that often?" His friend nods yes. "Well, you sure must get beat up a lot!!"

His friend replies, "Yeah, I do get slapped a lot, mostly, but you'd be surprised at how much pussy I get, too!!"

So, the point is, you should have taken the lead and asked them if they could get away from their friends so you three could get over to their place and have some fun together. That's what they were waiting for. For you to say, "Hey yeah, let's do it."

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Having a "social" card will allow them to contact you at a later date...if the feeling is right. The first guy to do that to me...ended up having me call him 3 months later.

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
One of the things we see all the time in the lifestyle is people who flirt, kissing touching, stroking, and talk about giving blow jobs when its safe and there is not way it could possibly happen. It's so hot that you know the party that night will be insane. Then when there is an opportunity like after the dance in the party rooms you can't find them anywhere. It happens all the time at swing conventions and events. You see the same kind of thing on here with people who send endless sexy E-mails but never show up in person. Women in the lifestyle have become very aggressive sexually. Most of them have no problem communicating their desires.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
Picking up someone in a straight crowd is extrememly difficult at best. For that reason we prefer going to swing clubs or bars. That way at least there is some common understanding that you are there for a purpose not just hanging out talking about sports. There are a lot of people outside our lifestyle who like to flirt but if you ask the question they act offended.

Like all things in the lifestyle it's up to the women, well with the possible exception of the guy who drinks beer, eats hot dogs and watches sports while getting a blow job! I think the only thing a single guy can do in this situation is wait for the woman. If she is truly interested in a threesome she will let you know. She will find a way to stroke your cock and tell you she'd love for you to join her for a little fun. If you bring up the subject you could be the bad guy, very quickly.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
TOPIC: question for all