Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › question for all
TOPIC: question_for_all
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
11 to 20 of 102
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi. I'm new here. What's up?

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Go to a Club. Be nice and don't expect to get laid. Honest truth..you won't get laid. It's your best shot though...if you have one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I'm a widower going it alone. I'm looking for a confident couple with which to play but single men are verboten. Any suggestions?

Barefoot Bch FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Help me ! I love the lifestyle but when your single it's next to impossible

Salem MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This last poster showed up on our "random matches" in spite of being 1,000 miles away. Bizarre.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28752 posts)
We got very lucky with our first guy. A total gentleman and genuinely likable but it took us a few months to find one because we're careful.

Annie, what should we expect if we ever do go to a swingers club? We're not looking for another female or couple. Just a decent looking guy who is respectful and fun.

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Take her to a swingers club. There is no pressure- just go and watch and see how things go. She can see people dancing and having a good time and maybe even talk to some experienced women in the lifestyle.

Also- use the Spell Check button for your profile, it helps.

Good Luck

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3781 posts)
No photo my not knowing how. I let the computer kick my butt. Wife like i said had bad experence so is very unsure of were this goes. Said she will see as i am the alpha in the family. She has bedroom fantasy that she was wanting to do. As for me solo she nor i wanted to misrepresent our status. So as hot to let people think we are couple an her not show. That is why i need help she is gun shy about last time. The guy was to fast moving for her. We love each other an we want to make each other happy. Just need suggestions on if at all she can have her exciting fantasy's. Hope that helped explain. Still can not navigate this site. I am more hands on face to face. My son is the one started me on texting. An he put it so i talk an it prints(sometime) what i say. Just need help to get started off an show her the life style is not all that bad.

Lacey WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Bigfoot if you're playing as a Couple- Why do you have a Single Man's profile? And no pictures?

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3781 posts)
Wife an i are going to get in the motor home an travel an see the slights. My wife an i are new to life style she is very shy almost school girl at first. But when she get to know you look out i am over friendly. We have had couple meetings but wife takes time wants to get to know last time we meet couple through was ok but husband rushed into things now she is afraid to even meet people as to it might happen again . help as i know she wants to meet people but how do i get her to not be total turn off. She said me go solo an tell her about my adventures HELP

Lacey WA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
11 to 20 of 102
TOPIC: question for all
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.