Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › question for all
TOPIC: question_for_all
Created by: douright The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 71
User Details are only visible to members.
have you tried Clubs?

North Ridgeville OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If everyone is so picky how does anyone get any play or meet anyone? I mean I know everyone has a preference but for real this site is like a fantasy wish game. My wife is 20 years younger than me so my age stops everything. Everyone is interested in her but not willing to give in on my age. Then she has a small preference of age herself. I am just going to give up on this and just keep my fantasies in my head because at this point nothing will ever happen on here.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
As a couple where he is bi and she is straight; how do you find that elusive bi male unicorn???

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
How do we pick single guys? First, have a great profile. If you just say, "Looking to have some fun," well .... duh! Aren't we all. 2nd, have friendly pictures. A nice smile, and a twinkle in the eye helps a lot. 3rd, be real and be honest. As the female half, I'm not impressed by your claims to a 10" cock. I want to know that you are friendly, fun, and have a sense of humor.

Next, we need to chat. You need to be able to write a coherent sentence. "ur hot lets fuk" will get you deleted. If you say, "I don't do endless chats," well too bad. We both need to get a sense of who you are. I date single men, but I don't date assholes, bullies, crude boys, or slobs. There are a lot of them out there.

So, as a single guy, let us know that you have manners, reasonable intelligence, and a sense of humor about yourself, and about the lifestyle. Get all that right, and you'll probably receive an invitation to some kind of event.

Maya

Reno NV
Username hidden
(25 posts)
The lovely LR deleted her profile last year.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5173 posts)
And. LR. You make no sense.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Being a single guy has its downs too. Too many of us out there but the quality is thin. How do couples or single ladies pick out the decent ones? You might have to have ' wingmen' to help out a situation. But us guys largely get left out. Any big parties that happen have a single guys aren't invited and we can't comment either. I personally feel discriminated against. Oh please dont tell me to stop whining. Couples maybe haven't gone the singles zone problem. My tablet is crap it tries to respell my words! Juditann...used to live 7n your area and wish I knew you. Im waiting for hits to come.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Hello everyone!! we are looking for regularly hosted house parties with at least 20 people attending in the Macomb or St Clair County , MI area. Would appreciate any info you may have. Thanks, Jim and Judy

Algonac MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Can someone please tell me how to create my own discussion?

West Wyoming PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The real key is communicating well with single female not want you want and desire but fulfilling what she wants and desires first and foremost. Ask and it shall be given to you.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 71
TOPIC: question for all
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.