Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some question for all
TOPIC: question for all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Why was the original post for this thread deleted? Why do they do that on any thread for that matter? "

As far as I know, there are only two reasons that topic messages and subsequent replies are deleted: 1. The person creating the topic or reply deletes them. 2. The UserName or membership of the person(s) who created the topic or reply is inactivated or terminated for some reason.

Are there other reasons that this could happen.....(?).....I don't know.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Why was the original post for this thread deleted? Why do they do that on any thread for that matter?

Username hidden
(40 posts)
whats wrong with you???

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Here is my question ... We are new to this and yes he and I are both picking out people we feel is attractive.. with the girls, they all seem alot smaller than me . I look at them and think how the hell would their man want to be with me when he has that ?

Celina OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Does anyone know of a Lady massage person in Baton Rouge that will give happy endings

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
There is always someone pretty, taller, thinner, better body.. They are right, but all depends on your relationship. If your secure in your relationship then all will be fine. Have to remember, he fell in love with you. Not for the sex (although that is a big part) but for the little things that make you..you. If you don't have a strong relationship, then your playing with fire, as the jealousy will be a problem. Set ground rules til your more comfortable.. and work from there.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
Uh oh...you're in trouble now Bob...the thought police are gonna come after you for the expectation of politeness!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I thought this would be a good site (SLS) but people here in El Paso don't even respond with a no or reason why not. Most lifestyle people are more than happy to talk with you.

Tazewell TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
**I have feelings of jealousy, not of *my spouse* being with someone else, but of the other *sex partner* being far more attractive and better in bed.**

Our answer to that statement would be,,it's a normal fear from both husband and wife swinger virgins.Don't think it's just yours. Talking about it as a subject in depth before dipping your toes into the game is productive. Not talking about it is what those that are active swingers is what we call taking one for the Team.

It's really a normal swinger virgin couples question....talk about it together and/or don't do a meet and greet and/or forgetaboutit...lol ...it's all up to you as a couple.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Good reply MJ

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
TOPIC: question for all