Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › question for all
TOPIC: question_for_all
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 76
User Details are only visible to members.
And. LR. You make no sense.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Being a single guy has its downs too. Too many of us out there but the quality is thin. How do couples or single ladies pick out the decent ones? You might have to have ' wingmen' to help out a situation. But us guys largely get left out. Any big parties that happen have a single guys aren't invited and we can't comment either. I personally feel discriminated against. Oh please dont tell me to stop whining. Couples maybe haven't gone the singles zone problem. My tablet is crap it tries to respell my words! Juditann...used to live 7n your area and wish I knew you. Im waiting for hits to come.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Hello everyone!! we are looking for regularly hosted house parties with at least 20 people attending in the Macomb or St Clair County , MI area. Would appreciate any info you may have. Thanks, Jim and Judy

Algonac MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Can someone please tell me how to create my own discussion?

West Wyoming PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The real key is communicating well with single female not want you want and desire but fulfilling what she wants and desires first and foremost. Ask and it shall be given to you.

San Bernardino CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
ok my husband and i are having a hard time finding a unicorn to play with. i would love to find a fwb playmate for me inside and outside the bedroom but here in south Alabama the clubs are few and far between plus I've only in the past year have admitted and began to explore my bi sexual side. I'm not sure how or where i should go . I've only had one playmate and i loved it but she is now in a relation ship so play time is over. can some one helppppp .

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I as the male half love to see my girl being pleasured..which she doesnt complain about lol. she will do the same for me with a FMF but the unicorns are a little harder to find..although hwe do have a cpl unicorns that want to play soon.. I will be wore out lol

Username hidden
(16 posts)
This is Sasha and Brian do you find mfm or fmf more popular ?

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Near the top, underneath "Help", there is a choice for "New Topic". Click it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26053 posts)
Can somebody please tell me how to create a post? I am getting frustrated LOL!

Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 76
TOPIC: question for all
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.