question for all : Swingers Discussion 916791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somequestion for all
TOPIC: question for all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone know of a Lady massage person in Baton Rouge that will give happy endings

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
There is always someone pretty, taller, thinner, better body.. They are right, but all depends on your relationship. If your secure in your relationship then all will be fine. Have to remember, he fell in love with you. Not for the sex (although that is a big part) but for the little things that make you..you. If you don't have a strong relationship, then your playing with fire, as the jealousy will be a problem. Set ground rules til your more comfortable.. and work from there.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
Uh oh...you're in trouble now Bob...the thought police are gonna come after you for the expectation of politeness!!!

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I thought this would be a good site (SLS) but people here in El Paso don't even respond with a no or reason why not. Most lifestyle people are more than happy to talk with you.

Tazewell TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
**I have feelings of jealousy, not of *my spouse* being with someone else, but of the other *sex partner* being far more attractive and better in bed.**

Our answer to that statement would be,,it's a normal fear from both husband and wife swinger virgins.Don't think it's just yours. Talking about it as a subject in depth before dipping your toes into the game is productive. Not talking about it is what those that are active swingers is what we call taking one for the Team.

It's really a normal swinger virgin couples question....talk about it together and/or don't do a meet and greet and/or forgetaboutit...lol ...it's all up to you as a couple.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Good reply MJ

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
PC you should ask your question in the getting started form, you would get a better response there.

But to answer your question, if it were me I would step back and not do anything now, you're not ready. In life there is always going to be someone pretty, skinnier, tall and etc than you. You have to have the self confidence in yourself and your hubby and know that you are what he really wants and the other woman is just around for fun and fantasy.

Goodluck Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Hello Everyone,

We are new to this. My husband is ready to go, me on the other hand I am a little nervous and have some issues I need to deal with. This question is for the women. I have feelings of jealousy, not of my husband being with someone else, but of the other woman being far more attractive and better in bed. Any suggestions on how to get over this would be great:)

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Try looking in your state forum. There may be club posting there. You can also click on the club link, to the left and see if any clubs are listed in your area.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
Does anyone no a swingers club in or around Saint Louis MO

Huntingdon TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 52   End
TOPIC: question for all