Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › question for all
TOPIC: question_for_all
Created by: douright The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
User Details are only visible to members.
im sorry but this was the first place i could vent why when your looking for a threeway or you claim to be bi why hide your profile from us

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)
im sorry but this was the first place i could vent why when your looking for a threeway or you claim to be bi why hide your profile from us

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)
i would thinkm a woman could answer that best.as far as a man maybe cause shes in the afterglow maaybe she hopes you recover what ever women are different a woman once aked me if i could kiss her husband i said why she said we are lovers not just fuckers

Duncanville TX
Username hidden
(45 posts)
MY Lady seems to like my cock after it has become a bit soft, and wants me to remain in her pussy. I comply but wonder what pleasure that can be for her? Can anyone explain that please.

The Villages FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi. I'm new here. What's up?

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Go to a Club. Be nice and don't expect to get laid. Honest truth..you won't get laid. It's your best shot though...if you have one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
I'm a widower going it alone. I'm looking for a confident couple with which to play but single men are verboten. Any suggestions?

Barefoot Bch FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Help me ! I love the lifestyle but when your single it's next to impossible

Salem MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This last poster showed up on our "random matches" in spite of being 1,000 miles away. Bizarre.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 97
TOPIC: question for all
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.