opinions needed : Swingers Discussion 54069101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someopinions needed
TOPIC: opinions needed
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has the unwritten rule gone by the way side ? ? ? We have been in the lifesylte for numerious years. When we first started playing over 10 yrs ago, it did not matter if you were meeting a Couple or a SINGLE guy - the cost of the room was somehow split. In the past year, it seems as though the single guys have gotten the idea that they have no obligation or responsiblity of the meet other then to show up and fuck. We don't meet singles because of impotence reason but for her pure enjoyment or maybe we would feel differently at this point. From the cpls point of view (at least with us); it would be easy to say on a cheap meet; she has managed to spend an easy $50 before we leave the house on getting her nails done a pair of thigh highs etc. God forbid if she is the mood to buy a new outfit - that could be another $100 easily And Hey; its for our enjoyment as well - I agree. But when the single guy doesn't even buy her a drink let alone offer to buy one and then doesnt "offer" to pay for half the room; it would easy to be out a minimum of an easy $200. for one night to meet a guy. So what are the single guys responsibility and or obligations??? Are we suppost to clearly list it in our profile that "single men pay half" or would that make us sound cheap?

To us- all that are meeting are enjoying the evening and we love meeting single guys from time to time but its to the point that she once again is ready to stop meeting single guys because of this. as she ends up feeling used for such actions by the last couple of men we have met IN THE END WHAT IS YOUR SPIN ON THIS AS WE WANT TO BE SURE IT ISNT JUST US

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Gentle and Uriah, once again you prove that you are the cream of the crop. Why don't you live closer to Pittsburgh?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Making sure that the cost of a room is equitably allocated among all players is just one of the many habits of swingers who are popular, have a lot of friends, and who play frequently. Those single men who ignore this issue are probably also the same ones who don't carry their own condoms.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
From the Mrs - I want to say Thank you for the opionions so far ! Somehow dinner got into the conversation --We don't meet a single guy for dinner either; usually just meet at a hotel bar and go from there. BUT one thing we forgot to mention is these are GUYs that we have meet over and over;(sometime more then once in the same month) We prefer to be friendly with whom we play with SO it not like we just picked someone new for that evening. And Hubby is more then willing to buy my drinks- the last night we were out a total stranger at the bar offered to buy me a drink in front of hubby and the guy we were meeting. And as someone else reiteriated in their reply WE are all playing ! !

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I pay for mine, they pay for theirs. I would buy them drinks, but if we're at a hotel, I'm getting my own room. If we go to dinner, I'm asking for seperate checks. I'm not on a date to see if this is the woman I might want to spend the rest of my life with. Chances are, I'm not going to hear from them for months at a time. All I'm doing is meeting two people I think I might have fun with doing something I enjoy, nothing more. You wouldn't expect me to sponsor a couple if we were going on a fishing or ski trip. If I did, in the back of your mind you would be thinking "what does he really want from us that he's spending all this money?" Its the same thing, except the activity we're doing together is sex, not skiing.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
We don't meet for dinner, just drinks at a local club. We feel that it is less pressure. Also takes less time and easier to meet people, and less obvious when you get stood up...lol. Separate tabs always. I never expect single guys, or anyone to pay for mine or my husbands drinks. It's not a date, just a meet.

Fortunately we do not need normally need to get a hotel. Have never done it with a single guy. We have for parties or small get togethers. The "arrangements" are always agreed on up front. I think it is reasonable to ask to split the cost. Definitely discuss up front though.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Has the unwritten rule gone by the way side ? ? ? We have been in the lifesylte for numerious years. When we first started playing over 10 yrs ago, it did not matter if you were meeting a Couple or a SINGLE guy - the cost of the room was somehow split. In the past year, it seems as though the single guys have gotten the idea that they have no obligation or responsiblity of the meet other then to show up and fuck. We don't meet singles because of impotence reason but for her pure enjoyment or maybe we would feel differently at this point. From the cpls point of view (at least with us); it would be easy to say on a cheap meet; she has managed to spend an easy $50 before we leave the house on getting her nails done a pair of thigh highs etc. God forbid if she is the mood to buy a new outfit - that could be another $100 easily And Hey; its for our enjoyment as well - I agree. But when the single guy doesn't even buy her a drink let alone offer to buy one and then doesnt "offer" to pay for half the room; it would easy to be out a minimum of an easy $200. for one night to meet a guy. So what are the single guys responsibility and or obligations??? Are we suppost to clearly list it in our profile that "single men pay half" or would that make us sound cheap?

To us- all that are meeting are enjoying the evening and we love meeting single guys from time to time but its to the point that she once again is ready to stop meeting single guys because of this. as she ends up feeling used for such actions by the last couple of men we have met IN THE END WHAT IS YOUR SPIN ON THIS AS WE WANT TO BE SURE IT ISNT JUST US

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: opinions needed