open to chat but don't respond : Swingers Discussion 188008
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someopen to chat but don't respond
TOPIC: open to chat but don't respond
Created by: Redi2plezeU
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know why people have their chat available and when you contact them they do not respond.... a friendly not interested would be better than nothing at all.... any one else feel the same way?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy, that reminds me of a story my sister told me about the time she got an obscene phone call. While the guy kept saying he wanted to do _________ or ___________ to her, she kept replying, "No, you don't." She didn't express anger, didn't give him any kind of emotional response, just kept negating every damn thing he said. He finally gave up and never called back.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
IM's are no different than telemarketers ......you dial a number and hope to get lucky , more often than not the people on the receiving end have no interest in what you're selling and if they did they'd be contacting you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5249 posts)
doubts the profiles get read

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
We end up turning it off. Because it goes off every 2 seconds and when that happens you cant ignore it because it renders the rest of the site useless until you accept or decline. There is no ignore feature.

So it gets annoying every 2 seconds.

Ive never sent a message on the chat only received invites but I think when you hit decline it doesnt tell the other party that you declined.

On another site if we decline a chat or tell someone who doesnt remotely match our profile that we're not interested, very often they come back nasty.

And the big one that people have a difference in opinion on.

We are looking for bi white guys, under 30 or 35, and local. Our profile is pretty specific in what we are looking for.

So when we get the page from a guy that says "48 straight male looking for a blowjob from her"

Are we obligated to respond to that?

Some people say its rude but if you dont bother to read our profile or you are not even remotely close to what we say we are looking for......You wont get a response.

Like I said in another post before.

If I put a wanted ad up looking for a 4 wheel drive pickup with a plow to plow snow.

And you email me saying you have a 1995 Toyota camry sedan.

Am I supposed to respond to that?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I leave it on for friends I know, I hate when some horny single male wants to interupt a chat or an email I am composing to tell me Hi..wanna play today.. fkn read a profile! Couples are as bad. Now I just turn it off and let friends contact me on yahell.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2158 posts)
We always respond to chat requests but will disconnect immediately if it just some guy that wants to talk dirty. I mean, who but an idiot would start off a conversation with" I'd like to fuck her for hours"? You would not approach someone like this at a party and we don't feel a chat room is any different.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I have found it is usually the male half looking to chat and if my hubby is on he says this is Mark and they disappear so now I do the same LOL (Unless its someone in our friends list)

Analomink PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I typically respond to chat requests but lately my 'ringer' has gone silent. I'll look up and there will be a chat request but no tone to let me know it's there. I've looked all over and can;'t turn the audible notice back on...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Welcome to the forums, AZ_2_4_U_2 ! On the top left side of your SLS screen is a barely readable text that says IM Off (or IM On, I presume). If you click on that you will get another screen with instructions to follow. Good luck and have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
We will respond to chat if when we check their profile they have a picture posted as per the request of our profile. we have had many contact us with no picture so no response.

Spring Lake MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: open to chat but don't respond