on the subject of threesomes, heres an interesting dilemna : Swingers Discussion 66352
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someon the subject of threesomes, heres an interesting dilemna
TOPIC: on the subject of threesomes, heres an interesting dilemna
Created by: Just_us4410
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am the secomd man of a m-f-m threesome. Both guys straight, the gal very markedly bi. We were a foursome until, just over a year ago, my ex decided she wanted to be a heavy sub, and ran off with a Dom she met online. Now, we would like to be a foursome again, and, moreover, I would like to be part of a "couple" again.

Most single women I run into either think I'm looking for side action, don't beleive our living status, or are really involved with someone and looking for the ever elusive "unicorn". Makes the search for the right lady very difficult.

So, where does one start? There has to be a woman out there who is looking for a situation like ours...but where is she??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe try joining and being part of a poly group in your area?

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am the secomd man of a m-f-m threesome. Both guys straight, the gal very markedly bi. We were a foursome until, just over a year ago, my ex decided she wanted to be a heavy sub, and ran off with a Dom she met online. Now, we would like to be a foursome again, and, moreover, I would like to be part of a "couple" again.

Most single women I run into either think I'm looking for side action, don't beleive our living status, or are really involved with someone and looking for the ever elusive "unicorn". Makes the search for the right lady very difficult.

So, where does one start? There has to be a woman out there who is looking for a situation like ours...but where is she??

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: on the subject of threesomes, heres an interesting dilemna