no communications from girls : Swingers Discussion 2039681011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someno communications from girls
TOPIC: no communications from girls
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy daily flirting with a couple of ladies that I have met. I usually initiate it but not always and their texts are as provocative and flirtatious as mine. Guess even at my age, I can still get lucky once in awhile.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
This will sound ageist, but I do think it's a generational thing too.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Fortunately, that doesn't seem to be a big deal for us. We do a couple of calls and usually do a lot of texting before and after our encounter.

The testing and calls before are just to feel each other out and to find out likes, dislikes, etc. Afterwards, it's about the relationship going forward. Do we want to hook up again? What more would you like? Do we want to get together for drinks or some non-sexual activity?

And truthfully, most women seem to enjoy calling or testing back and forth. They like the attention and it's a fun way to flirt. Could just come down to the people you're dealing with. My woman enjoys it and texts back when she can. She's just a little slow to respond if she's at work.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
You mean girls generally are not the pursuers and like to be chased?

Be still my heart!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
Seems somewhat high school-ish to me.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I thought the standard was to communicate with the couple. ie if we play with a couple we communicate with the couple afterward. If I send him a text, she is also copied on it & vice versa.

I maybe over complicating things but I don't want to give the impression of me trying to hook up with her & not involve him.

Just seems like good manners (Making Mama proud LOL)

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
I hear you king. I like to pursue, totally like it, but when it's one way a majority of the time it gets frustrating. To top it off, I really heat text messaging. You can't really convey depth or emotion over texts and fuck if my thumbs don't cramp up typing these long messages.

My tete-e-tete is much better in person. :D

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
We see the same thing. I think it really comes down to the female personalities and how men traditionally are the pursuers. We love when all four of us can text and flirt - but even K says she "sucks" and digital flirting. And strangely gets good at it when the guy has verbal game.

J and K

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
We do realize that, but we want to make friends for in and out of bedrrom experiences. the guys have no trouble txtng me before and after playtimes. guys love sexting but when it comes to sex they are more rough. the girls seem to not wanna comunicate but enjoy a more seductive approach in person.

My guy just wishes more girls would like to flirt by txts too.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
People do have lives outside of swinging ya know.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: no communications from girls