no communications from girls : Swingers Discussion 203968101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someno communications from girls
TOPIC: no communications from girls
Created by: kingcougar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey why is it that guys like to get communication from girls but the girls don't communicate back. I, the woman, get texts, calls pics and emails from guys all the times. but my hubby never finds girls who test email or call before or after any playtimes. he craves the attention and enjoys the talking and compliamenting the girls. he just wishes more girls enjoyed the communications like him. he even says how nice playtimes was for us as a couple but usually get no responses. Girls he is a great gentleman who wants to be sweet to the ladies but don't seem to be allowed. Please spread the word...nice guys are out there too.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In our case my wife would do all the communicating and we usually played with single guys so it was just natural. In the case of couples, most couple we experience, the guy, is a little more assertive than the woman in the couple, and in our case, my wife was the more assertive on communicating, so it worked out the way you describe.

I personally dont have much interest in chat and "leading up" and all that stuff even though its a necessary part. Plus working 90 hours a week, I just dont have the time.

I like to get a brief summary and get told when to show up. Im much more random and spontaneous than most. So a long chat actually does the opposite for me, I lose interest.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Texting, Sexting, Phone Calls, not a big fan of them. I dont like my personal life being interupted by lifestyle friends so I dont give my cell number out just ways to contact me online I did for awhile and I got really bothered by the fact that others have no manners.... calling during the holidays, calling when I am asleep, calling cause last nite on chat you disappeared... no thank you .

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Women love positive & complementary communication. Fun, flirty, humorous, cute. Hate sob stories.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
"I have much experience with the rejecting crowd.... "

Time for some introspection?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Angry SMs sure attract attention.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Most of the women are not truthful or doing it for some'points' rating somewhere.....big girls with the words but no deeds...whats up with that ? I have much experience with the rejecting crowd....

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
We enjoy the communication back and forth. It can't all be group communication, especially if it's via text. I would never say anything that my wife wouldn't be completely fine with, and if there was ever any kind of attempt at one on one get togethers it would be reported immediately to all parties.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1408 posts)
I get frustrated when the men expect too much communication. I dont mind emails, texts, or IMs but can't be at their beck and call 24/7. As for frequency, it depends on the depth of our "relationship" and if we actually meet & play or if they are one of those guys who are "dying" to meet and yet never do. It gets tiresome to have endless IMs and texts OR to have the same "conversation" over and over.

A big pet peeve is when someone doesnt respect my communication preferences. I dont like to talk on the phone unless we are very good friends. I have to be on the phone a lot for my profession and so its something that I avoid in real life. Additionally, if I'm texting, emailing or IMing, its a secondary activity and I can be focusing on other things. A phone call requires my full attention. I find that men tend to want me to call early on.. they say "we can get to know each other quicker." I doubt thats their real reason.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I enjoy the sexting, especially before and immediately after the initial encounter. It helps build the anticipation, and afterwards doing a post-mortem is very exciting. I never hide any of this from my wife, and I always assume the recipient shares with her partner. I would never text anything I would not want my wife to read.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
occasional sext aholic here. Usually mainly with single guys. Marrieds only if their wives are aware and ok with it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: no communications from girls