Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Newbs to the scene
TOPIC: Newbs to the scene
Created by: Eternal4you
Original Starting post for this thread:
As newbs. We are looking at some clubs to attend and get acquainted. We are thinking of saints and sinners in Atlantic City.

We want to have realistic expectations of what we will encounter and how active we may get

Our ideal situation is to find a woman that is into my husband for soft play and myself for as far as we can go. Ideally a single woman, but being our first experience we know the unicorn is elusive. So, a couple with a husband that is more into watching his wife would be most realistic I think. My husband is not quite ready to see a man and myself interact. I think I’m propelling this because I am so hot and turned on thinking about my husband getting female attention and watching me with another woman. I have never had a experience with a woman but I can’t stop thinking about how hot it would be to have him watch.

In terms of crowd, hook ups and how to interact I would love some tips. My husband really wants to go and check out the scene and is super turned on by the idea of us at least having sex around others. If that’s how we get into the scene I think that would be a great start just by having sex next to another couple and probably the most realistic scenario.

Any advice is greatly appreciated and reviews on Saints and Sinners in AC VS the Philly clubs.

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8333 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Deptford NJ US
Username hidden
(31 posts)

Philadelphia PA US
Username hidden
(1286 posts)

Dorneyville PA US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Parkville MD USA
Username hidden
(603 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

Deptford NJ US
Username hidden
(31 posts)

Username hidden
(5 posts)

Bangkok TH
Username hidden
(1086 posts)

Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Newbs to the scene
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.