Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some new couple
TOPIC: new couple
Created by: 7wood The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey if that's her rule (and her comfort level) then by all means... stick to it! I was just letting you know it might be a reason why a single or couple might pass you. How about just some simple clothed shots... you in a dress shirt and slacks and her in long skirt or jeans etc... You do not need nudes in your public pics! Just a few shots to show there is a real couple behind the profile!

Our two most commented on photos are ones where the two of us are clothed!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
7wood, welcome to the forums. Your profile is nicely written and to the point. Shorter paragraphs would be an improvement.

You will get a better response to your question by posting a profile review request in the "Successful Swinging" category below. Good luck!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You need some public pictures on your profile.... they don't need to be face shots or nudes but you do need more pictures. Trim your heads off or black out your faces in photoshop. Your profile is like your resume and right now yours needs some serious fleshing out.

You mention no kissing as one of your rules.... I think most people would likely have a problem with that rule. I know if we were looking at your profile and considering you that particular rule would definitely give us pause.

Other than that try getting out to meet and greets or clubs. Maybe join one of the single guy groups here on the site.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: new couple