most intimate action : Swingers Discussion 50098101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somemost intimate action
TOPIC: most intimate action
Created by: BTEXPRESS
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone, can you folks tell me what you feel is the most intimate action that can be acted out in a 3some or with couples swapping or with single men? Is it kissing or the actual sex act itself? I find that a lot of men don't like their other halves to kiss or be kissed by the other man because they feel it is the most intimate. Let me know you thoughts on this. mrs bt
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
In a MFM threesome where I was the second guy, I wouldn't think of cuddling with the wife. To me, that is one of the most intimate things you can do. I've given women that were virtually total strangers long, deep kisses and it was just kissing. But hugging them for minutes afterwards or before...not! I guess I equate cuddling with being held by my mother when I was younger. It made me feel safe and protected. When I do that with a woman its to try and make her feel the same way, and I would not think of doing that with someone else's wife or girlfriend. No exceptions.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
Thread moved here from New Forums

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
I think one the most intimate actions is to have your 3-some partner stare into your eyes and tell you how desirable you are as they fuck you, and of course to talk back to them while doing so.

Makes my partner very hard and me ever so turned on!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hi everyone, can you folks tell me what you feel is the most intimate action that can be acted out in a 3some or with couples swapping or with single men? Is it kissing or the actual sex act itself? I find that a lot of men don't like their other halves to kiss or be kissed by the other man because they feel it is the most intimate. Let me know you thoughts on this. mrs bt

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: most intimate action