male playing alone : Swingers Discussion 199203
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somemale playing alone
TOPIC: male playing alone
Created by: safety The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We always play together, Besides, She better looking than I am.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
dawg you're right that question will usually tell the tale. If you ask if you can talk to my wife I would hand her the phone. We both play together or solo. You can do that only if the trust is there and in our case it is. Its a lot of fun and works great for us and has opened a lot of doors.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
There are other circumstances for a "married man" to play alone. In my case, I am still technically legallly married to my 2nd wife, but we have been permanently separated for almost 3 yrs. I gave up my bi, swinging desires to be faithful to her for 10 years only to discover that she had been engaged in an affair with her longtime married geezer greasemonkey sugardaddy, so I left her to him. I have neither seen her nor spoken to her since. For financial reasons, it has been mutually beneficial to us both to retain our marital status. I have the freedom now to swing again with no guilt, shame, drama or fear of scandal...and she has Goober, guilt, shame, family drama and scandal. I have forgiven and forgotten and moved on. I would not go back to her if she won the Powerball and offered me half! The best revenge is living well LOL

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(235 posts)
they may be cheating...ask them if you can talk to their wife....

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: male playing alone