looking for third for hubby : Swingers Discussion 218862
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somelooking for third for hubby
TOPIC: looking for third for hubby
Created by: olemisscouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is anyone else out there ever looked for another woman to join a threesome but the wife did not want to be with the other woman. I am not bi or bi-curious so looking for a woman who only wants to participate with husband while he enjoys participating with us both. This seems to be an impossible task.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
we are similar. I enjoy orally sharing a guy with his wife and having my husband play with me.

Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
we've looked for a long time for a female and pretty much gave up but if it happens it happens but no longer a big deal for us. We mostly enjoy MFM threesomes and there is no shortage of guys that want to play.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
From my point of view, it seems like the more we look for certain things, the less likely we are to find them. I'm kinda reiterating the above post, but I will agree that it CAN happen. You can put it out there in your profile that it's something you are looking for, but it's probably just gonna happen when it happens.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Welcome to the fora!

We have never looked for this situation, it usually just happens for us. Twice with couples where the woman wanted to play with my man and the man and I weren't interested in each other but were fine with them playing and a couple of times with a SF friend of mine.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Is anyone else out there ever looked for another woman to join a threesome but the wife did not want to be with the other woman. I am not bi or bi-curious so looking for a woman who only wants to participate with husband while he enjoys participating with us both. This seems to be an impossible task.

Meridian MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: looking for third for hubby