looking for fmf threesome : Swingers Discussion 53160
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somelooking for fmf threesome
TOPIC: looking for fmf threesome
Created by: wishfuldreamstonight The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
listen if you think i insulted you by being his present then get a life. because i am way more picky than him. if I'm not attracted to that special lady than forget it. it's more for me than him. he comes along for the ride! and when he does. he loves it. i please myself. so take the chip off your shoulder.

Dallas PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Triple,

You are right on the money darlin. Why in the hell would I want someone's spouse? If I wanted one, I certainly could find my own. LoL! I am not looking for a spouse at this point in my life, but a seductive sexy swing partner is acceptable. Mmmmmmmm! It will be someone extremely special that wins my passionate heart. I do not feel the need to be anyone's present. My absolute worst swinging experience came from one of those fantasies that a female contacted me on. I sincerely regret that stupid mistake. NEVER again!

I do so love to play with the females though and couples have that going on. It just seems that so many couples are looking for bi-fems and do not look in the most obvious of places, other couples that are seeking???

Kisses most intelligent babe! Thank you!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
so true triple

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
weve been just going 4 the cpls w bifs so much easier

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
there are single women and some part of a couple but you gotta be lucky so far we have done ok but always looking for more lol

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
(NIGHT) love yr lingerie very sexy, anyway lol , join the crowd its very very hard to find and this site sucks 4 that every once in awhile a single bif will reply its terrible

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Being the thirfd in a FMF is my hubby voyeur delight as long as he can take pictures

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
twon2you, nightfuncouple, grneyedcpl, linmic

Welcum to the forums virgin posters. Damn, I am in virgin poster heaven and found myself a party!! Woo Hoo!

Please be sure to read the past posts and even to look up suggestions in other threads about meeting Unicorns for playmates. First off, I want to empathetically point out something that is stated again and again in these threads. Most Unicorns do NOT want to be someone's birthday (or any other type) present. Again, if that is all you seek, you will do better to "Hire a sex worker"! Not trying to be rude or to upset anyone here, but Unicorns are people too. We already have a fulfilling sex life, and just want to add more to what we already have. We do not need to feel disrespected as a "present". Please scroll down to Triple's post and read them. Very very informative! Find post by Mischief, Bicateyez, femandbicurious, Woman, HotBiFeminNJ, and a few other bi-fems also. It might open your eyes to a few things as to why we are considered and are so elusive. Check our profiles, it might add a little understanding in seeking Unicorns.

If you are really willing to be very patient, you will find what you seek. Offers of "I-We need a bi-fem to do blah- blah- blah-" are not the most effective way to find your bi-fem. Couples and single's get tired of people that do not read their profile and then send e-mails that are anything but intriguing. Well us Unicorns feel the same way and we get plenty of them. You might do better to seek out couples that are also seeking bi-fems, or check out local clubs that caters to bi-fems.

Hope to see more post from all of you. The forums are the place to find the answers you seek. Good luck on your searches.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR BI FEMALE FOR 3WAY IN DC, MD, NORTHERN VA. WE ARE A BLK COUPLE......, RACE, SIZE ARE OPEN... JUST BE DRUG, DISEASE AND BULLSHIT FREE.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
we are looking for a female in new york or pa........

Gainesville NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: looking for fmf threesome