looking for female for 3some : Swingers Discussion 65040
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somelooking for female for 3some
TOPIC: looking for female for 3some
Created by: nycpl0
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husbands b-day is coming and I want to find a woman only who will cum play with us. we play with couples but he wants 2 women to do, and I quote "Anything your heart desires to me". If anyone is interested in helping me out with this...just let me know...e-mail us on the site. I promise it'll be a great night with lots of action. We are both multiorgasmic and open minded. Let us know.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
One more girl next to him. No my man is interesting in longlasting things,dimond rings,for example.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Welcum to the forums!

You just hit the #1 dilemma I face everyday being a single bi-fem. I just today had to finally tell a couple to leave me alone because they have selfishly pressured me so hard this past month and half. I felt bad telling them to never call me again cause today was his b-day. But, they wouldn't give it a rest! They know I just experienced a life altering event and they have harassed me almost daily about coming to play with his girlfriend. They are both driving me nuts and I feel it is mostly because of his desires. They have pushed me to the point that I fell like nothing more than a piece of meat! It's a sucky feeling. I would read some of the threads here and see what others have suggested.

Hugs! RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Try the swingers advice forum also. Do a search and you will find a variety of ideas. Welcome to the forums and happy swingin'.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
My husband and I are brand new to this whole thing. I am bi-curious and would love to have the opportunity to meet a woman to invite into our bedroom. I'm not really sure how to get started. I certainly don't want whatever woman is chosen to feel that she's just there to serve the purpose of fulfilling a curiosity for me. I want her to feel like she is special and a very much a part of what my husband and I are experiencing. The whole idea of searching through profiles and looking at pictures seems to me to be so odd. Any advice on how to approach a woman about this?

Martinsville NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
My husbands b-day is coming and I want to find a woman only who will cum play with us. we play with couples but he wants 2 women to do, and I quote "Anything your heart desires to me". If anyone is interested in helping me out with this...just let me know...e-mail us on the site. I promise it'll be a great night with lots of action. We are both multiorgasmic and open minded. Let us know.

Fonda NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: looking for female for 3some