lines crossed : Swingers Discussion 211515
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somelines crossed
TOPIC: lines crossed
Created by: sex4us215 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
doesen't sound like the sm did anything wrong but both of you need a little better communication before getting into the lifestyle any deeper.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Isn't there some unwritten "dancer" rule that reads.

1. Always maintain separation of work and the real world. Clients are customers first work acquaintances second. Friends aren't clients or customers.

2. All "dancers" are single... male or female. The occupation mandates it while at work.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Personally, I would not have done that unless I had asked Hubby First.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
May I ask if this is the husband of wife writing?

Did the two of you talk about boundaries and the wife ignored a rule? Is here a difference of opinion here? Does the husband feel the SM over-stepped but the wife thought it was ok?

IMHO, the SM did nothing wrong if the wife told him it was ok. Yes, to play it safe he should have checked with the husband but if the communication problem is between you and your wife, don't put this on the SM because it will only happen again until you and her get on the same page.

FWIW, I always prefer to meet the couple first and then see if I think there could be "safe" one on one play. If I see ANY issues with the couple, I won't play with her alone. I can't imagine playing with a wife alone first then planning an MFM.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
*c & p*.....the fem. (a dancer) meets the guy at work. ** those are the key words IMO. No lines haven't been crossed.

As a dancer, that is how she makes a living. Getting cash and gifts from male admirers "tips if you will ". As a married couple I would think it's the norm in their world to get cash and gifts from SM's as well as married males. Swingers or not it's all in a days work.

Of course if she is a Ballerina, hip hop video vixen, professional clogger or working the State fair circuit. Or some other type "dancer" My point is moot.

Mayham formally known as the poster that fucker !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Def overstepped in my own opinion.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
With us it would be crossing the line if he gave the gift at work before asking if he could....

Graham TX
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Wait, female of couple PLAYED with SM alone BEFORE the 3some?

Mr SVC would NOT approve. We have firm rule of 3some first before I (mrs svc) has permission to play alone.

Gift giving should be AFTER the 3some, and after the SM checks w/ the husband.

So I vote that this was stepping over the line.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
the wife and single male, see each other at her work. a cpl. times they play. as plans are being made for the three of them, ------------------ As a single male, question I have is this....did Single male make contact with Mr. and is Mr. on board with Mrs and SM playing Sans Mr.? If so, then seems OK by me.

If not, seems like SM is too into Mrs. and actions, gifts, etc are not part of the couple playtime.

If he brought them to the couple at group playtime...seems like fun gift to bring. If given to Mrs. at said dance club...Warning Will Robinsons, Warning, Warning...

But that's just me? ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
It is difficult for us to say. Each couple makes its own rules. For some, it could be a violation; for others, ok. The point is to communicate with each other and with your new friends. Good luck.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: lines crossed