kids finding out about your life style : Swingers Discussion 2094591051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somekids finding out about your life style
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's just sex...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I bet the the son & wife are members of this site or have a friend that has seen you and asked him.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(189 posts)
How would he know that you go to dances?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
We use to give a seminar on this very thing at swingers conventions. NEVER lie to your children. If they ask this question they ALREADY know the answer. Lying just lowers your standing in their eyes. You must be prepared for this question. Talk this over with your spouse in advance of the kiddos finding out about your recreational habits. We are not saying all kids will eventually find out but remember bank robbers always think they will never be caught. Before anyone has a stroke we are NOT equating bank robbing with swinging. As "seasoned " swingers we have been in the lifestyle long enough to have several friends whose children are now in the lifestyle and that leads to a whole other set of questions and rules.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Sounds like your son already knew the answer to his question before he asked it. If you're going to show your faces in your public pics consider blocking free members or bury face pics 6 pics or more down so free members can't see them (I think free members can only see your first five public pics). Also, it's probably not a great idea to use your real names in your screen name (especially with face pics). I second the previous poster, the DIL had the right answer; it's none of the son's business.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Victoria: Your daughter-in-law was right in telling your son it's none of his business what you are doing for fun. On the other hand, posting your face picture in your public gallery has its risks. If this exposure is problematic for you, you may want to reconsider having your face picture "out there" for the world to see.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
"what makes you ask this question?"

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
I think I woulda answered with a question:

"What's a swing site?"

In other words, play dumb...

However, it appears your son knows enough, so it's probably fruitless to make him believe otherwise. However, you can always play the denial game and hope it just fades away....

good luck.

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
What do you do when your son says "Do you belong to a Swing Site?"

Our 25 year old son was over with his wife and says to us this question and for the first time I was speechless, my husband say really fast NO, and our son says but you go to the dances right? His wife hits him and says it is none of your business what your mom and dad do.

So what do you do or say?

Valparaiso IN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style