kids finding out about your life style : Swingers Discussion 2094591031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somekids finding out about your life style
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Why do you ask?" "Yes, I think it's intriguing." Blah blah. Depends on the relationship you have w/ your adult children. We have not been asked, but they know we're pretty open, so I wouldn't be surprised if they already know.

I cannot imaging the detailed weird conversation below this post.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
"Really, (insert son's name), why would you come here asking a question like that? I don't consider that any of your business. Do you belong to a swing site?"

"No, dad, we don't belong to a swing site. I was browsing a couple out of curiosity, found this one called SLS. It was easy enough to become a free member, so, I entered some local data in the search screen and guess what? You two showed up, easy as pie! I'm asking you this, dad, because I'm pretty upset that you would be silly enough to put photos of yourself, fully clothed, and my mother, dressed like a hooker, accessible to anyone who wanted to cruise the site, like I did. Why the hell would you do something like that!!? Surely there are some safeguards to keep your photos away from general view, aren't there? I can only guess what your 'private pictures' look like!!"

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
We'd just answer honestly-obviously there are limits on what we'd answer when weighed against our privacy concerns, but we agree that lying is just a bad idea.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(59 posts)
weird question. Why some kid want to know something like that? probably expect answer like " oh yes son me and your mom we are swinger" do you want to "enjoy" us? weird. I never see my parents naked and in time when I have a 17,18... I bring home 3,4 girl. after that I feel shame and I find some another solution. but open connection with the kids it's a weird.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
Answer that question with a question. "why do you ask that question Johnny". He may already know. He may be fishing. At any rate you'll know more after you take charge by asking the questions.

Somewhere in there, "It's really none of your business what your father and i do in private."

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Funny. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy! Of course, not many folks are. Always best in the long run though. Cheers!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
My son was 21 when he asked if we were swingers. I turned to him and said "do you really want me to answer that question?" He did and I told him the truth. My next response was, "In the future you know I will always answer you honestly should think before you ask" He has not asked anymore questions like that...lol

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
So what if they found out about you because they were on this site? My kid found out when he was 17. He caught me on the computer and said "Who are all the hot girls". TO HIS MOTHER. ;) Then the question "Can I join this site". Yea, when you are 18, have money and don't ever go to a party I am going to...

The correct answer is " Do you see any golf clubs here?"

Abington PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
@ Spprod... LMAO.. Pretty much sums it up.

Username hidden
(1 post)
Oh, LORD!! We'd probably sell the house, quit my job, leave the country without a forwarding address and never show our faces in this little one-horse town again!!!!

Believe me...its not that we're ASHAMED of what we do!! Its just that her mother would TOTALLY freak out, her father would just shake his head and smile and her brothers would want DETAILS!!!

And our kids.......... I don't even want to think about it!!! LOL

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 59   End
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style