kids finding out about your life style : Swingers Discussion 2094591021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somekids finding out about your life style
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What's the last thing you want to hear when you are in the middle of a "Puppy Pile"? ....."Mom??!!??"

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
An interesting thing happened on the way to the Forums. LOL

Yesterday I googled our profile name. Four times it linked to posts I had made on this site. One time linked to another site. Curt and Jane are our real names. That may have been a mistake initially but it’s too late to change now.

Several of you people are equating honesty with openness. When you do that you set yourself up for situational honesty. Let's put it this way, when your son-in-law asks if you're a member of a swing site. You suggest you must be honest and tell him everything. But when he asks if you use a black dildo with bumps all over it, what do you tell him then. It isn't a matter of whether or not honesty is the best policy, it's a matter of whether or not openness is the best policy. To not be open does not mean you are being dishonest.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I have been in the lifestyle for 11 years, never had any of my four kids find out. I would say you need to learn to be discreet.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
cpl4cpls, Bravo! I guess the better you've raised your kids, the better your answer will tend to be.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We just got that hammer dropped on us a couple of weeks ago. Specifically the wife got asked by our oldest son and daughter in law (husband was out of town at the time). We had discussed previously and agreed to answer honestly, so she did. Daughter in law was appalled and judgemental (as we knew she would be), oldest son went along with her (sigh), youngest son said "big deal, we always knew you two were wild with each other!" Bottom line, we agree if they are asking, they already know, so better to be honest.

Antelope CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Funbicouple50 compliment /nice ass/

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1136 posts)
Kids aren't as stupid as they often seem. If you've got teenagers, there is a very good chance they already know something's up, even if they don't know the details.

I'm a flirty fella... always have been, it's just part of who I am. If I tried to hide that, I'd probably go insane. I doubt they think i'm fucking everyone in town, though. They just roll their eyes, and go "yup... that's my dad".

If they ever found this site, and our profile, I'd have absolutely no problems having a discussion with them about it. I don't tend to shy away from uncomfortable conversations with my children. They don't need to hear details about how mom and I tasted the same pussy last week... Besides... if one of them were on here, you can be damn sure i'd want to make sure they knew how to protect themselves.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
SLO, yes, you were totally clear. In no way did I think that was an actual conversation.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Yeah SLO. She does look pretty hot. Seems like Johnny might not be too bright though. Based on the pics and the profile I would think he coulda figured it out. LOL.

Hmmm.... Just can't shake those images of Ma and Pa...

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Gina, My "detailed, weird conversation" was a facetious statement, essentially saying, "Well, DUH!!"

I wrote it because I was surprised to see that someone (the op) would seemingly be uncomfortable about being questioned regarding their lifestyle (God, espeically by their kid!), while at the same time posting (on their profile) recognizable photos of themselves for public view; especially photos with the lady looking very naughty, as in the case of the op.

Did they think it was invisible to those they would not wish to see it?

Did they think their kid was still a child and would not cruise sites like this?

Who would do something like that if they actually had something to lose by doing it? Well, in theis case, the op.

I thought that my intent was clear, but maybe not.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 59   End
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style