Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › kids finding out about your life style
TOPIC: kids_finding_out_about_your_life_style
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 75
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are caught by surprise it's harder to think of a graceful way out.

I'm surprised he asked both of you with his wife there. Why didn't he just talk to ONE parent alone, instead of with a big audience? That makes it extra awkward. I'm sure he and his wife already talked about it and, as others said, you've probably been 'outed' some how.

I am the kind of person to try to be as honest as possible with my kids (16 and 25). They don't seem to have a clue. I would tell my older son, but I'd ask him to not spread it around. The 16 year old wouldn't ask even if he knew, because he's kind of a shy guy and I don't think he cares about our sex life.

I figure I can talk about my values, why we don't practice monogamy, and ask them about their own lives. It's about respecting how others want to live their lives, and my sons are both VERY much on board with that. If someone is gay, bi, Republican, Democrat, worships empty french fry containers as God, or whatever, it's their lives to live as they choose.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(529 posts)
Golly gee umm dont put face pics in a swinger site would go a long ways to not having your kids or parents finding out. My mom is 87 and would freak.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7573 posts)
Puppy pile, hmmmmmm?

*wags tail adorably*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1163 posts)
@funly: our understanding is it's when everyone plays together on the same bed or space. It's how we like to play since we like being close to each other, but we also find it more of a turn on since hands and mouths and everything else are just doing their thing with respect to straight-bi etc and discussed rules.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3998 posts)
what is a puppy pile?

Albany NY
Username hidden
(624 posts)
our kids used to ask when we were younger...now not even part of our discussion

Clifton Hts PA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Maritimers, Thank you for your thoughtful and kind reply.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(357 posts)
I enjoyed your post, Racer. Your holy book might be full of dust but your reflections demonstrate a concern for morality and ethics that capture much of their essence.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
Judgement: In the End, the only judgement that we really need to be concerned about is the Final Judgement. God's judgement. I picture it all on folding like this. We will all be, one day, in the Great Court room in the Sky. God will be the Sovereign Judge and you better hope Jesus is your lawyer. Your whole family and others will be there watching. Your life will be flashed like a giant movie screen across the wall. Your entire life, the good, the bad and the ugly. Your best witness better be your spouse. In the end we will be held accountable for answering how we have behaved here on Earth. Is sex with others outside of your marriage WRONG? Hmmm, I do not think so, but have been told otherwise. I could say, it wasn't about the sex, it was just a vehicle for us to learn from.........to learn human behavior.......to become more wise........that's what I was trying to do. It was just a sport to us. No big deal. We even found someone that we really liked//loved. Not the Soul Mate love and chemistry that Janet and I have, but ....... the friendship, feelings and fun were real......... it was RIGHT! Good.....and ...... Honest. "How about the others you say?" Hmmmm, well all the others......were either leading up to her or it was after her. Just like in the South..........either before The War for Southern Independence OR after the war. I wonder,..........I wonder if that will be enough? I'm concerned about it,....we plan for everything that we do in life, vacations, work, relationships, but how much planning do we do for our one day eventual departure?? Not enough I am sure. Just before the judgment will be rendered........due to the GUILTY ruling, because we are all sinners, I know our only salvation will be when he looks in The Book of Life and sees our names listed. I look over at my Bible and see dust collecting on it,.........hmmm. I believe I will pick it up and read a little.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(357 posts)
CurtnJane The saying goes: T'is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

My late father use to tell us that all the time

Username hidden
(303 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
11 to 20 of 75
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.