10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › kids finding out about your life style
TOPIC: kids_finding_out_about_your_life_style
Created by: victoriabrian
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you do when your son says "Do you belong to a Swing Site?"

Our 25 year old son was over with his wife and says to us this question and for the first time I was speechless, my husband say really fast NO, and our son says but you go to the dances right? His wife hits him and says it is none of your business what your mom and dad do.

So what do you do or say?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 81
User Details are only visible to members.
We started going to Nude beaches when we were dating. After our son was born we took him with us to until he decided he did not want to go anymore. Our family knows that we Only go to Adult / Nude Vacation Locations we are sure they have some idea what we do with our free time but to date they have not asked. If they do we will tell them. Hence we don't think they will ever ask! ( . )( . )

New Rochelle NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
At least some of our kids know we are nudists when vacationing. One of them stumbled across a copy of the AANR bulletin many, many years ago and asked about it. I'm sure the nudist story spread to at least the older ones at the time.

To the best of our knowledge, our kids have no idea about swinging with one exception. One of our boys a few years ago asked about nude resorts in FL as he and his wife were thinking of trying it out. They went to Haulover Beach, Paradise Lakes, and Caliente during a FL vacation for day visits, and they have returned to Caliente a time or two since that first trip.

Swinging has never been asked about or mentioned, but he knows Caliente is our routine weekend destination and a person cannot spend much time there without figuring out there are many swingers. He is not simply smart but actually a brilliant young man. I would be surprised if he never put 2 and 2 together, but it has never come up in conversation. Assuming he does assume it to be true, I am confident he would not to spread it around to the other kids.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(290 posts)
My kids tease us for being plain boring straight laced parents. They enjoy teasing us. So little do they know. If they knew their mom was a pot smoking sex goddess that loved orgies and naked pool volleyball they would fall over backwards.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8162 posts)
It seems to me we don't give our kids enough credit for savvy and smarts in this area. They probably know a lot more than you think they do. Some will bring it up and some will not, but that is no indication of what they are aware of.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(598 posts)
She told them. They are just smart enough not to say anything.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(660 posts)
My ex-hotwife and I split up when she became dependent on alcohol and party drugs. Her drug-fueled financial irresponsibility was an added problem. She spent almost all I could make on cocaine. I cut her off from our joint bank account & credit cards, gave her a household allowance and insisted she must get help before I'd reinstate her. We were on the verge of losing our home because I was 3 months behind in mortgage payments. She was in denial and left me instead. She and I were enthusiastic swingers who both could not get enough. She loved being shared with others, especially with one or more men and she gloried in it. I too enjoyed watching and joining my hot slutwife with other men even more than with other couples. I fulfilled a fantasy of hers by trying oral sex with men as she masturbated or joined in. I loved doing it with her and for her and our 3way mfm partners. I liked mm fun so much that, after our breakup, I got up the nerve to explore 1 on 1 fun with male partners as well as dating women and meeting couples here and there. I am actually thankful to her for bringing out this side of me.

Now, more to the subject. Her parents & family and our str8 friends knew nothing of our secret wild sex life or of the dependency issues my wife had. Instead of telling them the real reason we split up, she chose to be bitter at not getting her way. She told her sister and brother-in-law that I had repeatedly "forced" her to have sex with other men. 95% of the times we swung it was she who initiated it and couldn't wait to suck & fuck other men. I almost always went along with her because I enjoyed it immensely. Anyway, her sister confronted me with it. I affirmed that we were veteran swingers and then told her the whole truth and what the real issues were. I begged my sister in law to talk sense into my wife and please not ever tell my in-laws or our str8 friends. She said it was too late and that my wife was completely batsh*t crazy and out of control and had told everyone who would listen that I had made her become a sex slave. I now was a pariah. Soon I told my in-laws the truth of the matter and they believed me and eventually forgave me.

Our daughter was only 10 years old at the time we split up. My wife promised she hadn't told our daughter and that she never would tell her. However one day when my daughter was about 16 and spending the weekend with me, we were on our way to the to see a movie she was dying to see. Out of the blue she asked me if were true that her Mom and I had been swingers. I was shocked. I composed myself and asked her if she knew what "swinger" meant. She pretty much had it nailed as to what swingers were and what they did sexually. Rather than try to deny it or evade her question, I admitted to her that we had done those things and that I had not in any way forced her Mom into it. She already knew how irresponsible and impetuous and impulsive her Mom was and that she had substance abuse issues. I asked her when her Mom had told her about it and she said it had been about a year ago. She said she believed my side of it, not her Mom's, and said she still loved me very much. I cried a bit and I told her I loved her dearly too, but that I didn't want to talk further about it. I asked her to please not ever mention anything about it or bring it up again with me or anyone else. She never has. She's 30 now and has given me 2 beautiful grandkids and the subject has never been brought up again. I truly think and hope she's forgotten about it. Her Mom had threatened me that she was going to tell everybody that I was gay because of the bi things I'd done with men. Thankfully and to her credit, so far as I know, she didn't ever tell anyone I was bi or gay and she didn't tell anyone in my family about anything we'd done.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
We have been swinging (sorta) since high school, (we did one of her girlfriends together one night) we are now 64, we never hid it, didn't flaunt it either. Kids knew but didn't care. As we got older, and kids were married, they asked a few questions. Two even tried it (went to our club - that sucked) found out we were well known. We knew a head of time where they were going. They met another couple did the same room thing. Next day they told us the details, said it was OK but just not for them. Fine, but we love it. just never a big deal, they knew we loved one an other dearly.

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(112 posts)
For your kids well being put forth the image of plain boring parents. Use the dancing as the excuse when you go play. You want your kids to grow up and want to do exciting things in their lives, not just dancing all the time like their parents.

It is very important that your kids see you are happy secure parents that do boring things so they will want to leave the nest and prove themselves to be more exciting then their parents.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8162 posts)
Well put

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I read a few posts. I have thought about that being I have 2 kids but of course they're too young right now less than 2 yrs of age. But I notice seniors on here or even as young as 40 you can have adult children by that age. So I wondered how I would react if my kids found out but even worse what if they got into swinging and joined the same site and either come across each other's profiles or bump into each other at a swing club? That would have to be the most awkward moment ever

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 81
TOPIC: kids finding out about your life style
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.