is this for real : Swingers Discussion 196163
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis this for real
TOPIC: is this for real
Created by: suffragette29
Original Starting post for this thread:
this being our second try at a site im wondering why nobody ever responds to our friend request? not only for play but to just make some friends and be able to get in the local scene. it seems people are unfriendly or to close nit to welcome newcomers and i thought this was about being open and friendly. anyone else experience this? love some feedback

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
i want to thank everyone for there help and suggestions we are working on it anyone who has friended us or sent an invite we really appreciate it

Alexander Mills NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Your profile is geared toward females, is lacking information, and though it says you take couples as well, none of the description mentions it.

If youre looking for a single female. Not going to happen. Rare exceptions yes.

Your choice for single females is"

A single female profile to lure you in, only to find out its a couple. (We get that a couple times a week)

Single women who appeal to a smaller group. BBBBW

Single women who may not fit the attraction that most couples are looking for.

If you find a single female profile on here with a "Hot young woman with a bikini body" Either its fake. A couple. Or if by slim chance its real.....She is getting hundreds of emails a week, and likely not acting on any of them.

As far as friend requests. We dont even know how to use the friend request thing. An email works much better.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Naughty wont even read a profile that lacks information. She really looks for unique couples or individuals that say something that stands out and grabs her. Read ours if you would like an example. not saying its the best but she put a lot of time and effort into it. Believe it or not our favorite 2 play xcouples contacted us only because they liked our profile and we havent been here but 6 months. Some nice pics tastefully done help as well.

Mr. Nice

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
If you are open to suggestions, you could go to Successful Swinging/Better Profiles on SLS Forums to look at ideas people have posted regarding improving profiles. There you can also start a thread asking for help specifically with YOUR profile, which looks a little sparse to me. That's just my opinion, others will differ.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
did not realize it was blocked sorry about that but our last time we tried a site we had the same problem we were on AFF and did not have much luck

Alexander Mills NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
and Males are blocked also, which apparently means you are looking for a unicorn... and they are called unicorns for a reason. Best of luck

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(41 posts)
If you are looking for interaction with couples, the answer is quite simple....turn off your couples block ;-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Hello Suffragette, welcome to the forums. It seems that you have blocked couples from viewing your profile which is a huge amount of members on this site and by doing so you have seriously limited the number people that can contact you. If you choose not to have contact with couples that's fine to each their own but it really does cut down on who can or will try to befriend you on this or any swinger site. I hope this helps you. Best wishes.

Duquesne PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
this being our second try at a site im wondering why nobody ever responds to our friend request? not only for play but to just make some friends and be able to get in the local scene. it seems people are unfriendly or to close nit to welcome newcomers and i thought this was about being open and friendly. anyone else experience this? love some feedback

Alexander Mills NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: is this for real