Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Is there anything wrong with this?
TOPIC: Is there anything wrong with this?
Created by: bullshirt50
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been widowed now for five years. My wife and I were in the lifestyle prior to her passing, and she was a watcher/be watched type. I can count on one hand and still have fingers left the number of times we played with another male (1), a woman (0) or another couple (0) and I was OK with all of it. It was all about her all the time - as it should have been - and I was more than willing to go along with whatever she wanted.

Now after four years of isolation I find myself willing and wanting to rejoin the living and come back to the lifestyle in a very limited manner. I enjoyed the friendships we had and have begun reaching out to a select few on an infrequent basis. I've played a handful of times and it's been great but it's got me thinking about a specific fantasy that my late wife and I discussed but never indulged. I want to have my arms and legs bound while two women use me for their pleasure. I don't want pain, humiliation or degradation but being teased with no relief until THEY choose to use me is a huge turn on. It is exceptionally difficult for me achieve an orgasm but I know from experience that having my prostate stimulated gets the job done, so ultimately at some point I'd want one to one peg me while the other either rides or blows me until I cum. Since this was not something she was interested in and one of our rules was that we never played separate I never pressed the issue, but now that I'm single the thought has cropped up.

So the questions rolling around in my squirely mind is am I being selfish and is this just too far off the rails to even think about if I'm NOT being selfish?

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Carlisle PA US
Username hidden
(672 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Sand Springs OK US
Username hidden
(68 posts)

Summerville SC US
Username hidden
(7753 posts)

Bloomington IN US
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Santa Barbara CA US
Username hidden
(9084 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10620 posts)

Las Vegas NV US
Username hidden
(4772 posts)

Bloomington IN US
Username hidden
(9 posts)

Ringwood NJ US
Username hidden
(1368 posts)

Bloomington IN US
Username hidden
(9 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Is there anything wrong with this?
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.