is our search over : Swingers Discussion 53876101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis our search over
TOPIC: is our search over
Created by: Brunswickswingers2
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
i knew you would respond ,triple threat.We are also from that part of NY---(elmira coring area) i think that the problem is with me more than her.(thinking back to my "single days" i guess.) So basically just leave it all alone until she decides?

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I think it may be nothing more than what she says. To her, she would like to swing, but not if it means working to find someone. In her mind, swinging is something she finds appealing, but its in the same perspective as waterskiing. She likes to do it, she's prepared to do it, but she's not going to drop everything to train for competition level skiing. If she has a weekend where she can get to the beach and there's a ski boat and pair of skis that fit available, she's going to go waterskiing. If not, oh, well.

Keep yourself open to what she's thinking and keep an envelope with "Swing Club Admission" money in an unmarked sealed envelope in your car. She just might decide next weekend is the time she wants to go to a club again. Or next month, or two months ago, or she might bring it up tomorrow. She brought it up first before, let her decide when she wants to try again. Chances are she will, or she wouldn't have let you make a profile on this site.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(145 posts)
First i would like to say-yes i am a virgin poster, i read the forums all the time .

well here is the problem, my wife had brought up the idea of us trying the lifestyle about 4 years ago.(we had both dabbled in it as singles, before we got together.)we talked about it, for a very long time, we went to some of the clubs in FL. we have met a few people, (we have had only one experiance with a female--2 years ago-not the best ,)so needless to say i've been ready for it ,but all of a sudden --nothing,doesn't want to chat with anyone meet anyone,ect....she says it's not a priority. so do you think her search has ended ?

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: is our search over