is our search over : Swingers Discussion 53876101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis our search over
TOPIC: is our search over
Created by: Brunswickswingers2
Original Starting post for this thread:
First i would like to say-yes i am a virgin poster, i read the forums all the time .

well here is the problem, my wife had brought up the idea of us trying the lifestyle about 4 years ago.(we had both dabbled in it as singles, before we got together.)we talked about it, for a very long time, we went to some of the clubs in FL. we have met a few people, (we have had only one experiance with a female--2 years ago-not the best ,)so needless to say i've been ready for it ,but all of a sudden --nothing,doesn't want to chat with anyone meet anyone,ect....she says it's not a priority. so do you think her search has ended ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
i knew you would respond ,triple threat.We are also from that part of NY---(elmira coring area) i think that the problem is with me more than her.(thinking back to my "single days" i guess.) So basically just leave it all alone until she decides?

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
First i would like to say-yes i am a virgin poster, i read the forums all the time .

well here is the problem, my wife had brought up the idea of us trying the lifestyle about 4 years ago.(we had both dabbled in it as singles, before we got together.)we talked about it, for a very long time, we went to some of the clubs in FL. we have met a few people, (we have had only one experiance with a female--2 years ago-not the best ,)so needless to say i've been ready for it ,but all of a sudden --nothing,doesn't want to chat with anyone meet anyone,ect....she says it's not a priority. so do you think her search has ended ?

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: is our search over