is our age a off putting : Swingers Discussion 2122511091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis our age a off putting
TOPIC: is our age a off putting
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 99 of 99 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think you understand what I was trying to say.I was saying slow down,don't get in such a rush,let things develop on their own.take your time......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Despite Racer's extreme pride in his appearance, not everyone is attracted to that body type or that attitude, but the OP is probably smart enough to know that.

To the OP: You've done a fantastic job losing the baby weight and should be proud of your accomplishment. You are beautiful, young and sexy, the extra 10 lbs. notwithstanding. Being under legal drinking age might be an issue since you are unable to enter bars where a lot of meetings take place. Some people may have an issue with your age but there are likely as many who do not. We've had success in finding a wonderful woman to play with who is bi and always comes to our dates with her husband. Since we are all soft swap, he and I don't fuck. We women have free reign to do what we want together, with no holds barred. So far the men have always been with us, but there is a possibility she and I could get together without them. This type of arrangement might work for you, too, if you find a couple that interests you.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
your 20 years old, whats the hurry.fake id ,and get other people in trouble because you can't control yourself.I just can't stand having sex with a man any more.well boohoo.get your head out of you ass and stop and think of what you are saying.if you are looking for a magic wand, it an't in swinging.I think you need to grow up a little more before you get in to another three way relationship.two way is hard enough without bringing in a third.slow down ,relax, let life take its course.I know this sounds harsh.but slow down,enjoy today and tomorrow will come and sooner than you think,and when it happens....mmmmmmmmyyeeeaaaa........BSS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Why go BIG GAME HUNTING (attractive single girls) right off the bat. Get with some couples who are willing to take it slow and or an older couple who is willing to teach. This is the best and easiest way for y'all to do the girl girl only thing. Get yourself a fake ID. I am sure sex clubs are pretty lazy as far as checking. Y'all are attractive and cute for sure, BUT you will be competing with couples like us for single girls. Very experienced and very fit. Single girls play WAY above the level that they could demand if they were playing as a couple. Just look at the great looking Certs of some of the average single girls. The best looking single girls get 20 emails a day from Experienced GREAT looking couples. You must look your best! The best asset that y'all have is: You have YOUTH on your side!!! This is a HUGE advantage over folks like us. BUT, you simply MUST lose your excess weight! Yes, I understand.........the new baby, but the "Lifestyle" is a tough game that you all want to play and folks will make a quick judgement about a decision of whether or not to get naked with you.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Haven't heard of anyone else having problems finding single women. Must be your age.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I would think that if you cannot get into a club, event or such it will be a problem.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Why are you putting limits on yourself ? If you can't find a single female find a young couple.Some times they might know a single female that might be willing to play. Fred is right the only way to find these people is to go to clubs and events and be seen.These things take time and don't always fall in your lap.

Good luck

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I don't think it is your age, It's just that finding a single woman for a threesome with you and your husband is going to take some time. You guys might want to check out your local meet & greets. That way it gives you guys a chance to meet people that may have the same interest as you two.

New York NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   91 to 99 of 99 
TOPIC: is our age a off putting