Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some is our age a off putting
TOPIC: is our age a off putting
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA, there are men out there who only want to watch (I met one on vacation. His preference did NOT appeal to me.) These guys are few and far between, I think. However, there is a moderate number in the population of men in couple relationships who are committed to soft swap, content to watch their wife/gf play with the other woman and then do things with their own partner while the other partner gets frisky.

Granted, more LS men seem to be committed to full swap than any other variation, but the soft swappers are out there. And here, from time to time. ;-D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
Well, then we're back to what I said in my very first response to you:

"So, really, you're only looking for females - something most people on SLS have trouble finding."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
Oh, and re: "it just doesn't appeal to me much"

Let me be clear - I am not talking about you specifically, and you don't need to convince me, BUT:

Most of us read that and think "more like it doesn't appeal to your guy", because, well, about 95% of the time, that *is* what it means.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
Please understand - I am not trying to argue with you or to convince you to change your mind about what you are looking for. I'm just telling you what people are thinking when they read your profile.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
It actually has nothing to do with "fairness". We've had plenty of times where one of us has had "restrictions" imposed by monthly cycles - and nobody ever complains about that, because it's just something that happens.

But when it's a restriction imposed by your personal preferences (and whatever undercurrents there are that generate them), it's off-putting to almost all couples.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
Please don't misunderstand me - I would never tell you to change what you want. But, what you want is to place restrictions on the male of another couple that don't apply to your husband. Most people are not going to be cool with that.

I've been to many parties, clubs, and sub-parties going on in a closed room in parties, and I can tell you, honestly - couples where he can fuck and she will not are pretty much ignored (sexually) by everyone, male and female alike.

I'm not trying to be unfriendly, and please don't think I am. I am just being honest with you about the uphill battle you have in front of you. I was fine with my wife playing with a couple like you guys at a party, but the Mrs didn't want to, figuring it's because they had "issues". I would take one look at your otherwise fun-looking profile, see the bit about how you want him to have sex with my wife but I have restrictions, and immediately hit the back button. And my Mrs. would do the same.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
As has been stated many tiimes, everyone is entitled to play how they are comfortable but the more limits you put on, the fewer compatible candidates there will be. I think age has little to do with why you aren't finding what yuo are looking for.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I think that last comment may also be a hurdle for you. You expect the other guy to allow your husband to fuck his wife but he only gets to watch and play with his own wife? Seems a bit selfish, don't you think?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
By far, the biggest reason you might be facing frustration is simply because of who you are looking for. Most couples do not want to hang out with a couple who will then want the male half to go away once people start getting naked. So, really, you're only looking for females - something most people on SLS have trouble finding. Your age is probably not your biggest hurdle - your expectations are.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20256 posts)
Y'all are attractive and cute for sure, BUT you will be competing with couples like us for single girls. Very experienced and very fit. Single girls play WAY above the level that they could demand if they were playing as a couple. Just look at the great looking Certs of some of the average single girls

~~~~~~~~~

This qualifies as PURE SLS Gold!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
TOPIC: is our age a off putting