is our age a off putting : Swingers Discussion 2122511061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis our age a off putting
TOPIC: is our age a off putting
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Boring? I sure as hell hope not. Old? A matter of perspective. FUCKS? Yep, every chance I get.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
VA is right that some people in their 20s or 30s don't treat their elders well here. I even got into an argument with some chick and was reminded via email by SLS management to be nice. She probably didn't care for the bald truth I was sharing with her that indicated how wrong she was, and then reported me in retaliation.

You, Its_Our, are much more mature and intelligent, and I'm not saying that because you've been nice to me. It has been a pleasure to read your posts.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Itsour - stick around, you'd be amazed at what people call others under the guise of the internet...

I'll agree with the other old fucks, you have been very mature in your interactions, you'll go far, both in the LS and in life in general...IMHO.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
we might be old fucks...just not boring ones.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
Its_Our, you still have the "disease free" statement in your profile. As Nic implied (and is said in the Safe Sex forum a number of times), the STD tests are only good up to the next time a person has sex with someone. And since you indicated here that you're aware of a number of issues related to STDs, the statement in your profile doesn't make sense. IMHO

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
I will take a closer look later.

As for your original question:

The way you are handling our comments and are receptive to honest critique is a good sign. You're not acting like a 20 year old. Most 20 year olds (or 30 year olds) would be calling us boring old fucks by now.

So, congrats... you're ahead of the game.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Some are, some aren't.

Probably some will be more interested by seeing you mention 420 friendly, but more people will be put off.

For most people, the term "DDF" includes 420 as something that is unwelcome.

We have been going to parties and clubs for years. I have never smelled it at one. I know of only one instance where people were looking for it, and they were *promptly* told to leave.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
I think it all goes back to the "less is more" theory. The less restrictive your profile, the more potential playmates you will attract. Will you only play if 20 is involced? If not delete it. The disease screening proof is useless, my last one was in August but since I haven't been chaste since then, even that isn't a reliable guide so I would also delete that.

In other words, make your profile as inviting (read: not limiting) as possible and only list deal breakers such as "No single males".

Like VA, I am not arguing with you, just offering an opinion.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Scandle:

Of course. No denying it. But imagine a random pull of 10,000 profiles (just making up numbers).

7,000 couples. 2500 men. 500 women. Delete single men. Now it's 7,500. Delete full swap couples. Now it's maybe 1,500. Delete those scared off by 420 friendly: Now it's maybe 600 couples/females Delete those who don't feel inclined to provide disease-free paperwork: Perhaps 100 left.

i.e. 99% of profile-viewers do not qualify to even email....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
That would be a good idea, IMHO.

I might also say that your mention (*twice*) of being 420 friendly will likely scare off more people than it will entice. If someone feels the need to mention it, especially more than once, most people will interpret that as meaning "pot heads".

Again - not saying you are - just how most people will read it.

And actually demanding documentation of being disease free? I understand why you're asking, but that's extremely unusual.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 99   End
TOPIC: is our age a off putting