is our age a off putting : Swingers Discussion 2122511041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis our age a off putting
TOPIC: is our age a off putting
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was thinking more like I-OP - kinda like IHOP.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
OP: You have a bit of "swagger" in your photos and post. My compliments. This alone, with ENTHUSIASM will take you far. You have sounded mature in some of your post, BUT you speak as a person with little experience. You will find as most other experienced folks know on this forum..........that we speak the TRUTH. I would heed our counsel my lovely friend. Pleasures of the flesh last only for the moment, while true love will indeed last forever. Cheers!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Yes IOP (Pronounced Yop)...translates to fuck, but not in a good way. It's more of an exclamation, a response to something negative.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I couldn't be as *honorable* as IOP (I hate that btw, in Russian it's a curse fyi).

I told them exactly what I think of their appearance. I'm straight like that, you know? Well, yes, you sure do know :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I don't doubt that one bit, IOP. You're sexy, and seem quite mature and intelligent for your age. If you lived closer, We'd have no hesitation inviting you two over to enjoy the Mrs, and I'd be happy to just work the camera.

Not everyone is against that sort of play. ;)

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
"PURE SLS FORUM GOLD"...... Jinx commenting on one of our post! Thank you! Thank you so much! I got on the phone with my wife Janet and she had already seen the comment. We both simply started crying for like 10 minutes. Sorry we didn't comment yesterday, ......we were out, busy making all of our dreams come true. We do soooo much for our fans and ask for so little in return, but it means so much! We love you all!! I know, I know.......Our book will be out soon.......simply tittled.......How to be GREAT! To the OP, If your man is truly interested in your sexual pleasure more than his (which very few men are regardless of how they lie to you). Your girl / girl only desires............will produce these results. You will out-fuck your man 10 to 1 if you hang out in the sex clubs (more couples than singles), which you is where you will finnally be forced to go because at your age VERY few have the skills to pick up HVT's (High Value Targets) aka single attractive girls. Your ratios will be more equal once both if you become Students of Human Behavior and Masters of Presuasion, like us. Your man must understand and RESPECT the Fair Trade Policy of the Swing Lifestyle! My wife has similiar desires as yours). Check out our profile. It's simply the best Profile out there and the most honest, especially the honest Up-front first sentence. It's only fair to state your desires up front no matter how much it "cost" you in the Sexual Market Place!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
putting 420 friendly in your profile makes it sound as if you're going to show up high. Lots of people aren't comfortable with that... were you so high that you say yes, when you really meant no? Are you so high that you're just sitting there couch-locked, and not much fun to be around?

Yes, everyone is different and you may not fit into the above description, but this is a game of first impressions. People will look at your profile, and dismiss you immediately off of something they see as a dealbreaker, but you just casually mentioned and never thought about again. Does it need to be stated up front? Do you only want to see people who are also 420 friendly? Then leave it in. But if you want to open the doors to people who choose not to be around it, and you're OK leaving it behind for an hour or two while playing with new friends, then leave it off and bring it up once you've gotten to know someone.

As for the age thing... we tend to be very hesitant about anyone under 30, just for maturity reasons alone. It's very rare to meet someone under 25 who has their shit together and isn't all about drama. That being said, we consider everyone as individuals, not labels. If you're 20, can talk with intelligence, and don't act like a typical self entitled 20yo, we'll take you seriously.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
what time is dinner?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
I like this girl. She has a good attitude. It shows through in her pics too.

I hope you received a proper welcome to the fora, Its_Our.... May I suggest IOP for short? ;) I'm not seeing any obvious short form for your name.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
jinx, yes, the private gallery most definitely has more, but we only open it for people we anticipate meeting face-to-face.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 99   End
TOPIC: is our age a off putting