is our age a off putting : Swingers Discussion 2122511031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis our age a off putting
TOPIC: is our age a off putting
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Taste is so subjective, I find her husband hot in ALL his photos. He reminds me of Jax from SOA. I find them both hot. But if you want tough love, here you go For The photos with your shmekl flapping in the air, every single one of them needs to be removed, it's giving away your little secret :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
The question comes down to: Do you LOVE people enough to be TOUGH on them? In my life the best Coaches, Mentors in (my life) and in life, period have always been the toughest on me, their players or students AND without exception, they are the ones who have the BIGGEST hearts! If you choose to be tough on folks, you MUST love them BIG as well. YOU CAN NOT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER if you are to be one of the GREAT teachers in life. Same thing goes, If you want to attract HVT's. A thousand people have tried the "nice guy and gal angle on them". People do this because they have been taught you should be AGREEABLE to get laid, I say bullshit. Same ole same ole WILL NOT WORK! You MUST challenge them in some way and make them feel as though YOU are the prize NOT them! Look at the profile of the OP. Just look at that sparkle in her eyes, full of YOUTH and PROMISE. Her whole life in front of her. She knows what she needs to do from my earlier post and he......needs to delete the pic of himself with his hair combed down straight, (ie. the one with his shirt off,) his body is fine but that hair style makes him look like a kid. The pic of him with his hair combed up and back with the camera focusing on his eyes........the guy looks like a MOVIE STAR! Good luck!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(347 posts)
I agree with VA here. If a name I was considering using turned out to be really offensive in another language, I would want to know so I could make an informed decision. That is the intent I read in Sed's post, and I believe that is how the OP took it.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
Good god, why do I attract all these &(($*#! I mean really! (Lifts arms and sniffs pitters) nope, that ain't it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
roc-em

You're being silly.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19563 posts)
wait.....stop. the Russian post was totally understood and you broke in with the English comment. Do us all a favor and do not change what has been a good thread.

thanks.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Oh sheesh! here we go again!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
Rdy... We're definitely admiring your style, too. ;)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I-OP - For when you really want something good to eat. :D

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 99   End
TOPIC: is our age a off putting