is our age a off putting : Swingers Discussion 2122511021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someis our age a off putting
TOPIC: is our age a off putting
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good morning Seduction4two. We checked out your profile. NO BEER BELLIES or cellulite. Funny and VERY demanding. I like it. Hey, I dig that photo of the female in the cowboy hat. Something about those eyes, intriguing. We opened the rest of our pics for your viewing pleasure, we know y'all dig us! Ha, for sure,......... we understand........you gotta save face on this forum........ ;-)

Key West FL
Username hidden
(347 posts)
"I couldn't be as *honorable* as IOP (I hate that btw, in Russian it's a curse fyi). "

Nowhere was it said that she found it offensive and not to use it, just that she personally hated it b/c in her native language it was a curse. Hope that settles it at least a bit.

Relax people.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
Sorry, the correct spelling is Schmekel ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16543 posts)
*I will simply ignore you. *

Thank you. Now if you only kept your word! Le sigh!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16543 posts)
What does shmekl flapping in the air mean? Please bring me up to speed.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Despise? wtf? I adore SM & SW, some of them are super good friends. I have a problem with unstable emotional nutcases who invent bullshit situations in order to create a conflict. Who accuse others of what they are guilty of, who are unable to see the irony and hypocrisy of their words. I have a problem with people who say that they are educated but clearly suffer from reading comprehension challenges. Mostly though, I don't understand people who continue to claim they are right, while tons of people tell them how wrong they are.

Here is what I genuinely despise since you asked; people who do not address topics but deliberately deflect, people who don't answer questions when the truth stings, and instead twist and lie about the words of others. I detest attention seeking douchies who lie about what others said and try to assign their own meaning to those words, in an attempt to advance their disgusting self centered cries for attention.

Remember, you asked.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16543 posts)
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like SW who's been scorned."

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16543 posts)
I say you keep IOP. :)

Nice new pics, btw...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
Omg...should i not use the term maniac because it means asshole in another language...or the term "scumbag" if one "rejects" anothers point of view, as stated in my thread. ------------- No dog in this fight, but....using your examples above, if you were going to choose one of those as your "Nickname" or "Handle" on a forum, would you not want to know that they mean something other than what you thought, regardless of the language?

Kinda like the whole idea of getting a chinese/japanese tattoo and finding out later it didn't mean strength or truth, but duck ass or chicken shit? If someone only would have toad you?

But that's just me?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
roc-em - it was just a comment Sed made. You're reading wayyyy too much into it. You're being silly and pontificating about something you don't need to pontificate about.

As for Mr. Cock Ring....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19573 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 99   End
TOPIC: is our age a off putting