how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here : Swingers Discussion 2082001041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somehow many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
whatever! When you look like Kat...and have her intelligence and that sweet personality.....who would NOT want to fuck her! I'd call them nuts haha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hi Topkat, welcome to the forums. Actually, you haven't been on SLS that long. Also, supply and demand...single females are in the minority. Your complaint is one of the most common. We've had very good success on SLS and prefer it to other sites. I read over your profile. It would help if you cleaned it up a bit (try to think of it like a resume). Think about what catches your attention in other profiles (besides the pics, lol). I'm sorry you have been frustrated and sorry you've met folks who are rude and/or fakes.

Best wishes, Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
We've had nothing but great luck on SLS. Of the three sites we've tried it is by far the best. Admittedly, finding willing men and couples is far easier than Unicorns. Location can play a factor. Some sites are more popular in different areas. Or maybe it is just you. Whining is never a turn on.

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
Topkat, if you want to have a dialogue regarding my post do it here. There is no need for private emails to discuss forum posts.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Your profile is venomous. I'm surprised anyone agrees to meet you honestly.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
why would we have such bad luck here where people are supposed to be open minded. but do so well on craigslist. we won't be renewing or membership. we just find it odd. does anybody else feel us?"

I have no good answer as to why you are successful on cl and not here. Personally we do not go on cl, but I know some that do. I am glad you are having fun and have met some cool people. As far as sls goes, the only thing I can think is the fact of supply and demand. A single bifemme is wanted by pretty much almost all. She has the ability to be incredibly picky, more so than any other demographic in swinging I think. Don't take it personally, if you are having good luck on cl and have meet nice girls do what is best for you :0).

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We know just how u feel. we have had a membership for 3yrs and the same thing has happen to us. We meet a couple and go out for drinks and visit for hrs. and talk about what we like and spend money on them wich we don't mind doing and sometimes dinner and drinks are on us the mood changes and the true personality of the couple shows. By saying things like we had a great time but your not what we are looking for or the husband writes me(the wife) and wants to have a secret afair. We don't trust very many couples on this website.

Santa Rosa CA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here