Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we think its mostly the supply and demand thing but there are a lot of fake people on here also that have no intention of meeting. We are members of three sties and its the same on all three. If it happens for us then great and if it doesn't happen then we still have a good time with eachother.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Gee, you'd think if someone did not like the taste of the water, they would simply find some they do like and not try to poison the well.

If sls isn't working for you and craigslist does work for you, expend your energy there or on some other website. From my experience and discussions wth others, Craigslist is NOT known for being the place to meet great swing partners. Because of earlier comments, I took a look at your profile. I think it a foolish waste of energy and a vindictive effort on your part to be whining and criticizing sls and its members in your profile.

Also, I looked at your pictures and found them somewhat aggressively hostile. I'm a single guy and I'd probably pass on you just based on that.

And, I have to say, if you made it to second base (a face-to-face, neutral territory meeting for dinner, etc.) and they said "no" more than once or twice, then I'd say that you should to take a look at your attitude and personalities.

You probably are not going to find a great deal of sympathy here in the Forums. While the members who DO use the forums are probably (don't know for sure) a tiny subset of the entire sls membership AND sometimes argue and "fight" amongst themselves, they seem to unite and rise as one when someone takes cheap shots at this little sls world. ;-)

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Tattoo,

Is there a mention of your boyfriend on your profile?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
It starts and ends with venom.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
thank you like! That is a very sweet thing to say.

I love me some Shell! TY, sweets. So, when are you bringing your sexy self back to PA? You just know Kutztown looks adorable in the Fall : )

I know , I know!! OMG. I keep telling Jay that this whole ins. thing is an omen hahaha.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I highly doubt any of the last 3 sexy ladies posting, Starry, PG and Lost, have any problems finding admirers on sls...

Agree with previous posts, we have met some great people on sls, and some flakes as well, but have learned how to "sniff out" likely fakes. Much easier to find couples than a unicorn, which everyone seems to be looking for.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
It really does, been there many a time. Although not in recent memory. I generally only get drug back to PA for funerals.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
whatever! When you look like Kat...and have her intelligence and that sweet personality.....who would NOT want to fuck her! I'd call them nuts haha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We've had nothing but great luck on SLS. Of the three sites we've tried it is by far the best. Admittedly, finding willing men and couples is far easier than Unicorns. Location can play a factor. Some sites are more popular in different areas. Or maybe it is just you. Whining is never a turn on.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Topkat, if you want to have a dialogue regarding my post do it here. There is no need for private emails to discuss forum posts.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here