how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here : Swingers Discussion 2082001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somehow many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
topkat sorry you are not having a good SLS experience. You stated you were leaving but I see your profile is still active. Thought I would give you a shout out before your gone forever.... to let you know.........last I checked I was real, pinching skin now to double check.......YIKES that hurts...... Ask a few of my friends and I think they might attest to it to. Not sure where or why your having so much trouble......but for me SLS has been great. Good luck on Craigs lists......last i heard though a few people did not far so well there. Think I read about their demise in the news paper.....OPPS am I showing my age with that one......ok confession..........hear it on the news.........who reads the newspaper now a days...........:)

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Too bad the spell check is so hard to use here also!

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Sorry it didn't work out for you topkat. Good to hear that you're not running into fakes or phonies on CL...

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
"were to good for you scumbags"

I guess that says it all. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
QUES: "How many phoney's must one wade through???" ANS: All of them!

Like most folks we've always been attracted to the idea of a threesome (FMF) but realized quickly that looking for "the one" was limiting the possibilities not only of a good friendship but good times as well. So essentially we resigned ourselves to the fact that if it ever happens it will be some random fortuitous encounter, like our waitress, the wife's hairdresser or the lady that helps her try on shoes. Just our $.02 but we believe that single "Vanilla" ladies are looking for an opportunity to let go of their inhibitions too... You'd be amazed @ what can happen when preparation and opportunity meet.

I wish I could take credit for this expression but I thing it was "kinky_the1st_x" that said "Sometimes, the best way to find something is to stop looking for it!"

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
apollo I have to agree with you on your post. People put up ads for others to answer but when people answer there ads they don't answer back. Maybe we weren't what they were looking for but be an adult and say so. Maybe after getting to know the person behind the ad wouldn't be what we were looking for but we would let them know in a nice way. Its just seems like the right thing to do. To bad not all see it that way.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
how much time do you have?

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Lots of Unicorns out there, you just need to know where and how to find them! What's really funny is that usually those who are not looking for Unicorns find plenty of them. I've come to the conclusion that no one can tell you where to go and what to do. You either have that ability or you don't. In my opinion internet contact sites are not the place. You can be anyone on the internet. When you think you are talking to a cute girl, likely as not, you are talking to a 400 pound guy behind the key board with a picture of a cute girl! He's getting off and your not!

For those who don't know how to find Unicorns the only alternative maybe to hire one for the night!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
@topkat - To answer your OP.....probably a hell of a lot.

The single, bi female is the most elusive play partner there is. The rare single females out there have their pick and if that's what you are exclusively looking for, then you have to do everything you can to entice and encourage those females to feel attracted to you both, comfortable and safe.

I haven't peeked at your profile, but maybe yours might need tweaking that direction?

You may have to branch out and be looking on different sites, going to clubs, parties, M&G's, etc. If CL works for you, then go for it! Just be careful as a lot of those women "get paid to do the wild thang". (At least over here they are.)

We actually found a single female once early on. She turned out to be a pawn in her boyfriend's weird "game". It was strange. Good thing we caught on before we actually met up.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
I agree with SLO on this. Find what works and go with it and consider (my 2 cents) revisiting your profile. Like it, or not, it's you're best marketing piece. Re-read your profile and ask the question, would you want to meet and sleep with you based on your profile content?

SLS may be the perfect solo avenue for some. For others, I think being active on SLS, attending any local Meet & Greets, and visiting local LS clubs, if there are any nearby, are great strategies. A positive and resilient attitude will breed success in the long run...Again, my 2 cents.

You've also reached out through this forum, hopefully to get advice vs. just to bitch. If its the former, thats a great first step. Good luck.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8580 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here