how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here : Swingers Discussion 2082001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somehow many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do, but my preference is to do my own deliverin'.

Now, back on topic...I haven't had to wade through too many phonies before meeting some lovely, smart, and vibrant women. Almost every single one of them honest, to boot!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
Does Mr. RDY have any requests I can deliver to PG?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
you have 2+ years of hype to live up to ;)

and how do you know I'm going to stop busting your balls about the 2+ years after we meet?

RDY I gave him the kiss...he says you should have told me to give him a blow job for you ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
*Sigh, I can't wait to finally meet you PG so you will stop busting my balls on the 2+ year wait! lol

Now I just have to live up to the hype, and BT's strong performance last weekend. Oh the pressure!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I think Craigslist is the only place for some to find what they seek. I personally am not seeking a fuck me right now I dont care what you look like, smell like or if your a crack head. LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
hmmm he welcomed her in August, has done more then pinch her in less then a few months....

And yes Mrs RDY its all on a spreadsheet, I'm totally convinced of it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
Rdy - Doah! LOL Morning hot stuff!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I welcomed her in August silly woman.

pffffft

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I will attest to just how real Gidge is, and I've done more than pinch her. ;^D

To the OP, the reality is, single females can be very selective who they play with and while you may have contacted 70, each of them have gotten HUNDREDS of emails. And let's face it, attitude goes a long way and your profile doesn't exactly sound inviting.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Many of the Single Women that come to our club are also Single Moms and their time is limited. They get to the club when we open and are usually gone by 11 pm. They are not looking for Lunch, Dinner or a Movie, just some Nice Adult fun. They tell the people that write to them that they like meeting at our club because if they don't hit it off, there are always others to meet there and the night is not wasted. Most of them are also upfront and state that they do not know what they may or may not do until they meet in person. Donna

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(1320 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: how many phoney's must we wade through before we find an honest woman here