hi new couple with a question : Swingers Discussion 199896
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somehi new couple with a question
TOPIC: hi new couple with a question
Created by: centralohiocouple43055
Original Starting post for this thread:
hi all were new here so please be gentle :) we have been lurking for the past few days and we thought it would be ok to jump in and see how this site really works

we are new to the lifestyle ZERO experience we have talked about boundary's and our expectations and what she wants and what he wants and we feel its time to take the next step so here we are with a question

sooooo here it is she really wants to try double vaginal and he is ok with that (ok a little weird but ok) :)

question: is this something that is hard to find another hetro guy to do or is it more on the bi side of things?

has any one out there done this?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We love a DVP and most of the guys we have been with have been excited about it as well. Get over the touching the other guy thing and enjoy.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
First off welcome to a great hobby! !

It is wonderful to hear a lady being willing too openly say what they want. Many new swingers have a tough time getting to that point. When it comes to the folks we play with it’s all about communication with us. From a new couple we just met, to folks we have played with many times before. You’ve already opened up to your hubby about it, now the next little hurdle is saying it to another person face to face.

We have had single guys that were bi or straight that we have talked to and the ones we play with understand it’s always about EVERYONES comfort level. If someone has less experience playing than we adjust to them. The folks that make sure everyone are comfortable and having a good time are the ones you should really take time with and explore with.

Our wife enjoys DP and DVP but with only a few folks, even though other folks are GREAT playmates. Just remember you are allowed to be picky and not EVERYONE will be a perfect pick for everything you want. Just relax and have fun together.

Billy & TJ

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
My favorite position for dvp is me lying on my back, legs together and her riding me, facing me. I talk to her about what is going to happen, whispering how hot it's going to be to have another cock in her, asking if she is ready and that just makes her wetter and wetter then I motion for the second guy who is on his knees behind her. She leans forward a bit and I just love the expression on her face when he enters her. VERY hot fun!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
I've been ask this a few times. Once from a couple where her husband got pretty freaked out at the thought of two cocks rubbing together inside her(homophobic), so she wanted two men with his permission that could do this for her. fortunately we were at a group thing where I knew a few couples that had no problem with this as was happy to join in.

Now if you are going condom free there are men who can't take the idea of getting another mans cum on him especially if he is in the bottom position, but it still will happen even if he is on the top position. otherwise with condoms there is no problem with this.

Let the woman control the first few minutes of this before the men take over, just for comfort sake. especially if its her first time or inexperienced at this.

sometime if the woman is not wet enough the men may have trouble with friction so have extra lube ready.

not all women liked it, even though it was a fantasy of theirs. most enjoyed vaginal and anal more.

you'd be surprised at how many men would not do this for their wives or girlfriends because of being homophobic.

my suggestion, have one person in her first to get her wet inside and out before the next enters.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Hi, Post what you woul like in your profile and say something like, "this is our number one fantasy right now, so we'd like to meet single males who are okay with this close male-to-male contact."

The first thing to consider is that DP must be performed very gently or it can damage, or at least be painful to the lady. Let her be in control and "stop" means stop.

I have done both double vaginal and double anal/vaginal penetration many times and it is very hot, erotic and very pleasurable. It doesn't make you bisexual or homosexual, so dismiss that thought. I think most heterosexual single swingers would be okay with this. From what the girls I have been with have said, the feeling is that of being totally possessd by both men at once and drives them wild.

ALSO…..trying it out first with your cock and a dildo simply is NOT the same. Really. It might serve to get her used to a feeling of fullness but the pleasure is not comparable, so she shouldn’t expect the dildo to be a good substitute.

You can do this in different positions. ....lady on top of the male with the shortest cock and the longer cock taking her from behind. ....spoon position with everyone on their sides. ....guys lying down cock-to-cock and the lady astride them both. ---make up your own.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Welcome centralohiocouple43055

It would be an honor and CERTAINLY a pleasure to assist you with your fantasy. I am completely straight but have enjoyed DVP a few times now and have no issue with the "crossing swords" in the name of pleasing a beautiful woman. And the fact that you are a fellow "Buckeye" means I am readily available to meet.

Please feel free to drop me an email with any questions you may have....or an invite.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
thanks for all the responses :) yes we really are more relaxed about finding and doing that special thing.. small steps are good :)

its just nice to know that is still "on the table" so to speak or couch or floor :)

i like it when its him inside me and the vibrator too we do like to practice

Newark OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
hi..this is something we have done a lot. i guess i never thought of it being a bi thing. i know my wife came harder than ever the first time, and we've done it with every mfm... no one ever freaked out...its fun..:o)

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Never tried it and no desire to. We can't see how this could be enjoyable to the lady seems as though it would be painful. Now, one getting the pussy while another in her mouth, been there done that and awesome for all.

Temperance MI
Username hidden
(36 posts)
hi all were new here so please be gentle :) we have been lurking for the past few days and we thought it would be ok to jump in and see how this site really works

we are new to the lifestyle ZERO experience we have talked about boundary's and our expectations and what she wants and what he wants and we feel its time to take the next step so here we are with a question

sooooo here it is she really wants to try double vaginal and he is ok with that (ok a little weird but ok) :)

question: is this something that is hard to find another hetro guy to do or is it more on the bi side of things?

has any one out there done this?

Newark OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: hi new couple with a question