guys trying to get guyys : Swingers Discussion 226648
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Someguys trying to get guyys
TOPIC: guys trying to get guyys
Created by: eastthebest
Original Starting post for this thread:
so I am having these cpl where guy wants to play BI with out their wife why is that

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Bkbi . It's a Bell curve with sexual preference. Janet is on the lesbian end of her respective gender bell curve. Yet we are totally into our relationship. Go figure.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
I run across this now and then, have even had hubbies of a cpl email me saying his wife won't go for it but he is dying to suck my cock! I am not into solo guys but if the cpl wants to share oral that's fine, anyway lately I have been contacted by and chatted with guys that are listed as a couple (paid) and even have certs but after a while the conversation slides over to how much they want to play with my cock etc, you can really never meet with them as a couple it is always just chat sessions etc, and I think you might just be a way for them to get off etc, one give away is they are a perfect Barbie and Ken pictures and all and so are their certs, then you will have a guy that right up front from a real cpl tell you she is busy but if you want I will suck your cock!

BI is BI which is fine but some are closet types or just closet gay maybe

Austin TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I think we all try too hard to put thing in neat tidy categories. It wasn't that long ago that you were either gay, bi, or straight with some doubt that anyone could really be bi. Now there are at least a half dozen sub categories of bisexual! As humans I think we are all into something different. Few of us are truly black and white most of us are Shades of Gray! Isn't that what fantasies are all about? That is why the inhibited always say fantasies should be just that a fantasy never to be acted on. Many now are asking why not?

Key West FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
no its not a problem for me if a guy wants to suck another guys dick that there business. it only becomes a problem when he wants to suck mine. I read a lot of ads and see more and more guys becoming bi. Thats all I was saying. I just don't try and sugar coat things.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
blue, the "trend" is not rubbing off on guys. There is a certain percentage of people who are gay, a certain percentage who are straight and a certain percentage who are bi. As with most things, if you do a little research, you will find it falls in a bell curve. Straight isn't going away any time soon.

The fact that you seem to see it as some sort of problem speaks volumes.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Here is the way we see it and not all will agree with our opinion but its our opinion. All these women on here that are bi have turned to other women for pleasure. Now the trend is rubbing off on the guys. Might as well learn to like it because its getting bigger as time goes on.We see more and more ads where the guys are listing as bi or open minded. Why not call it like it is and list as gay and be done with it? Pretty soon the word straight won't even exist.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Is this any different from couples who want the wife to have a threesome with them without the husband?

Key West FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
I had a single guy recently explain to me that he was hit up by a lot of bi guys, and he didn't understand why.

He then removed the words "open minded" from him profile, and the bi come-ons vanished.

I have never - not even once - had a bi-come on on SLS. Now, maybe I should be insulted that doods don't find me interesting, but rather it's probably more like that I clearly state that I am 100% straight in my profile.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19852 posts)
I am a solo bi man who gets quite a few emails/chat requests from bi married men. Since my profile invites couples, women and bi men to contact me, I enjoy any sexual interest my profile might draw. It does not bother me at all if the profile lists him as straight. 90% of them tell me in their email or in the 1st 5 minutes of IM chat that they are looking to play with other men with wife/gf present or not....it is a bonus for me if his wife/gf is also interested in fun play. I make no judgements on bi men who enjoy other men without wife's/ gf's knowledge or permission, however, if they have contacted me as a couple and I have chatted with her as well, I will not play alone with either unless the other one is aware.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Biodoc pretty much said it all. I get messages all the time from guys who list as straight and as part of a couple but they want to play alone or on the side without the wife knowing.

Personally, I won't play behind someone's back but if the wife is aware, I'm okay with it, whether the guy lists as straight or not.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: guys trying to get guyys