Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › guy nice enough, but can't perform
TOPIC: guy_nice_enough,_but_can't_perform
Created by: kinksterhere
Original Starting post for this thread:
Isthis common? Sadly it has been my experience with the last few guys I have tried to play with. One I even gave a second chance too and met him again. But at best they get cubby, but not hard. Even had this problem with a couple where the guy's girl was working him and working him, but he just could not get real hard. . .. I give a good BJ and make out well, but these guys obviously are having an issue. Is this common? The worse is when they keep coming after me over and over to suck them more or make out more. Mean while my guy is over there and rock hard and waiting for the guy to get out of his way or giving it to the other girl if we are with a couple.;

I can understand being nervous, but what bugs me is how some of them try to compensate by being more aggressive with demanding more making out or trying to force their limp cock in my mouth. Or worse try to fuck with a limp noddle that keeps bending in half.;

are these experiences normal? How do you handle them? How do you avoid them?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
1 to 10 of 175
User Details are only visible to members.
@shessmooth, sad but true. Very tough sell.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
@KJ. The excerpt you quoted was nice, but I'm not sure how many women, escpecially LS women actually feel that way. I could see some in Vanilla world, but I think it is a tough sell here.

My .02.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
@kellyjean,

That was a hard lesson for me to learn. In my 20s, I guess i figured that, if i was at a club or party, i simply HAD to play. I mean, what am I, not a real man?! :)

Experience has taught me that it's more thab worth the wait.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Re: KellyJean I know just what you mean I some times have that problem and perform in other ways that is pleasing to my partner had play and they are surprisingly satisfied to say the least. Most times I can't wait till I can return they also perform oral on me and surprisingly had last wow it happens all in all having fun enjoyed your post look forward to reading more from you and others Thanks Butch "MagicMan"

Ormond Beach FL
Username hidden
(57 posts)
@Single. I've heard as many men as women say they need/want that 'je ne sais quoi' or spark as you put it. Being picky (discerning) is a good thing, a very good thing in the LS.

Party on, Wayne... Party on, Garth

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3469 posts)
I've had some of these problems in my 15 years of swinging. 10 years ago, as my first marriage was clearly coming to an end, we still kept swinging. Maybe we did it out of some misguided attempt to recapture the good ole days. Swinging certainly wasn't the cause of our split; it simply highlighted the problems.

Not surprisingly, I wasn't able to get hard the last few times we got together with others back then.

Since then, I've become far more selective and picky (crazy for a solo male to say, right?) . Today, I won't even pursue anything unless I feel that rare spark and I'm certain it's reciprocated. As a result, I don't play nearly as often. And I am perfectly fine with that.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Is this common ? As a woman who appreciates and prefers older men - yes, it is common (no need for all you "other" older men to cum out of the woodwork, we all know you're there). Do I mind, not often, why? This excerpt explains it rather nicely:

"It’s not that ED guys try harder. They try better. Ironically, they do more of the things that are actually likely to get a woman off: oral, manual, nipples, toys. Kink if it’s mutually desired. And such listening! Their ears, at least, are pricked up. And any situation that requires creativity, adaptability and empathy can be good for you sexually."

I sure hope some of the ED affected men read this - get creative, we want to be with "you" not JUST your "tool", but we do still want to ummmmmm you know, have the big "O" and you can give that to us. Honesty and fun go a long way.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3469 posts)
thanks yondude, im sure that must be it lol ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2779 posts)
Yondude: You are funny!

VA: For the reasons you just gave is why I really don't like large parties and prefer a threesome. For me, there is more of an opportunity to really get into the people and not feel as some may that they're competing in a fuck marathon. The threesome or even the foursome for me is a better opportunity to really enjoy myself. The last large gathering I went to several years ago, since I was a new face, I was getting a lot of attention, mostly unwanted, I feigned a headache and left. There is less chance for the standing around boredom you mentioned as well.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
My ability to double as a hat rack at parties is limited. I mean, for a little while, but it's kinda boring just standing there.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
1 to 10 of 175
TOPIC: guy nice enough, but can't perform
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.