getting to drunk at house parties : Swingers Discussion 192576
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somegetting to drunk at house parties
TOPIC: getting to drunk at house parties
Created by: blue241999
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here is a question for anyone that would like to respond. We have attended several house parties and all have ended up the same. Most of the people these had to get so drunk that they couldn't do much of anything. Does anyone have an answer? Has anyone else had this experience?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thickhard, that must be one reason you look so fit...good policy. There is nothing worse (well, there are worse things but) than a sloppy drunk guy all over you and not knowing what he's doing. No fun.

I'll have a drink or two, depending on the atmosphere (and we take turns driving), but I'm not about to get drunk in order to have fun. I still maintain that if you HAVE TO be drunk to swing, then it's really not for you.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7367 posts)
I never drink before having fun,after?Maybe

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Never been to a house party, but I would have an issue with having sex with anyone too drunk. Last thing I need is someone crying rape. Ironically, it is still something that plays in the back of my mind when having sex with anyone, but sadly I know too many females using rape as a means of controlling men... I want out of my area of the state! (insert sobbing)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
we don't mind that people drink or some just not to the point where they can't do anything. It really breaks the mood for everyone else thats there to have fun.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
The other non intoxicated man couldnt get it up huh

Rut roh

( sorry I had to )

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We rarely see people totally inebriated at the clubs. At a hotel takeover, that is a different story. It is probably because no one has to drive. If we all start to drink together , it seems to be fine, as none of our play friends get super ossified . Once in a while one will, they just get propped up in a corner someplace to watch or sleep it off.

LMAO Hi Mr Shaggy, hows Scooby

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
usually people that go on the offensive have a problem but Mr. Shaggy you sound like the exception to the rule and there is always one of them in every crowd. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers just speaking of people in general that can't do anything without getting plastered first. That may or may not be you. Only you know that. Most of the time at clubs or house parties there will be people there that don't know eachother. Can't really screne those people.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Had to stop some drunk fighting, last night, at a house party. It is becoming a habit so we are probably going to quit going. Talk about a mood killer.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
some have to have the liquid courage and some don't. It all depends on the person I guess.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Verly interesting thread. In 15 years of swinging, we have never been to a party where ANYONE got drunk. The men especially know that if they want to have a fun party, drinking and erections don't go hand in hand.

We go to parties for fun and excitement. If we want a drink, we can do that at home.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: getting to drunk at house parties