getting him to agree to a full swap : Swingers Discussion 57623
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somegetting him to agree to a full swap
TOPIC: getting him to agree to a full swap
Created by: daveNamy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well no problem here. Full swap is hot and I love watching her being pleased. I know where she put her head at night (our pillows) and I know where her heart is. I would love for her to meet another guy without me and then tell me the story with all the details. We would milk that story for a while if it were to happen. I like Venturanewbees story that is a great situation. You just have to be secure and communicate

Moorpark CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Mrs. Bats...that's the bag. COMMUNICATION. It can be a heavy bag to tote. but one with many rewards...as long as both are on the same page.

This is not directed at 'The Bats'....just a general statement.

For some reason I couldn't post what I wanted to say in different words...my post was rejected due to "words that can not be used" WTF?

-Tig

Lake In The Hills IL
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
A lot of good advice from several cpls in this thread -- let us weigh in with our thoughts -- We are game for any kind of (primarily) str8 play from soft swing, levels 1 thru 4 to full swap. We have a little different perspective on the same/separate room business and we have done both. Initially, in our first flush of excitement, same room (hell, same bed) seemed like the most erotic encounter. We have gradually moved from that especially with couples we have never played with before. There is often a performance issue for a man making love (ok, sex) with a new woman. The anxiety to please, the unfamiliar touch, body, etc. I also found that it was hard (not a pun) to watch my wife being pleasured (tho admitedly a mega turn-on and give my partner the undivided attention she deserved. Guess I just aint a sexual multi-tasker. We eventually graduated to same room playing to build up the excitement, and then took our new partners to separate rooms for the swap. Additionally, as you age, you come to appreciate the value of the up-front foreplay. Most men are voyeurs and many women are exhibitionists -- the way nature planned it -- so that the rocks in one's head fill the holes in the other's. Together they can spend time playing out a highly erotic prelude to the main event. Any thoughts?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
Virgin Poster>>> all4for4..Welcome!! Good points made here by all...

We both read this thread a bit ago... we think that swinging is a two way street and no one should have any type of 'pressure' put on them to participate in the L/S. Talking and discussion are fine and healthy in a relationship but belaboring the point will turn mild interest into distain quickly.( we have no idea how shes approaching him or whats said...just a comment) Its a verrry powerful sight seeing your significant other with another. Sometimes its good, sometimes its too much... When we first started, P wasnt sure how he'd react to seeing me and another man having fun or me with him and another lady. So we did seperate room and found that he really wanted to see what was happening, he was comfortable with it. ( I was having a great time;) ) The next time we played, we did same room and the way we were positioned to each other( just happened that way ,no 'pre planning'), P and I only saw 'soft core' images of each other. It was a turn on for me as I dont 'get off', for example, on watching my guy's cock go' in and out'..but more the sensuality of the couple. P on the other hand, enjoys harder images of me with someone else. Just a suggestion here, see if hes open to an fmf ( if your into that) and have a 3 some. I say that as its usually less pressure and more fun ( every mans fantasy ,right?? hehe) for him to watch and/or participate. It will give him a chance to see and hear his lady 'in action' with another. There are always the 'fears', if you will, about his 'size' vs. the other guy, the fact the she made sounds she doesnt with him or does a position or something with the 'new' guy she normally doesnt do. ( we're not talking crossing over boundries here) Some guys are just plain scared their lady will leave them for the other lover. 100% open communication between partners is key here....

just my $.02... Hope it works out well for you!!

Suz

Cedarburg WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
OK we been answering a lot of these postings today. First that is not the couple we want to meet. That is an issue. We are no issues. That means we love to watch each other get fucked, sucked, what ever as long as everyone is comfortable. My hubby has said the biggest turn on for him is when we are full swap and to look at each other and see the smiles on our faces. He also said he wants to see me with more than two men but that is another posting. I have seen him with more than two women and that is hot!!

New Oxford PA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Just wanna say all of these are really good points. but bottom line is "what is good for the goose is good for the gander" Fair is Fair if he is getting 2 women she should be getting 2 guys. other wise it needs to be back to soft swap for all. Yes most guys that say they can have both women and the women only gets her man are in secure in some fashion. I personallly wonder each and every time we are in a situation with another couple if my wife wil enjoy him better but we are in the lifestyle for the reason of enjoying seeing the other totally satisfied, which btw isn't completely done until the other couple has left or we have and we play with eachother one last time for that night by ourselves. But we talk about what went on during the night afterwards. Communication is key The BRAIN is the bodies biggest and most important sex organ

Rocky Mount NC
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Talk, talk, talk. We talked for months before even entered the lifestyle. We found the more we talked the more at ease we felt with certian situation. At first he did not want full swap, after thinking about it for a while he found the idea really hot. We have now enjoyed our first full swap play date and agree that is something we both like. But if either of us had a problem or had felt uncomfortable it would not happen again.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
My wife as we speak is with her best friend and her husband. We had a night with me her and her best friend and we talked to night about a foursome as the next step. When you get down to it we are still two couples. If you don't see it that way you shouldn't be in the lifestyle

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
I vary much enjoy seeing may wife with someone . And she enjoys seeing me. When she goes out of town and fines someone to have a good time with she comes home and tells me about it and we have great sex.

Santa Rosa CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I have a list for you all 1. The male is Insecure and could not see his wife enjoy another. (typical) 2. The ones that say she only likes women...haha she is with a man...someone is not being honest with themselves and or their lover! (yet again typical)

Oh I'll be back to add more on this later, just got am Im from what seems to be a very secure couple (not so typical) so we don't wana let this one go....

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: getting him to agree to a full swap