first time threesome : Swingers Discussion 244044
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somefirst time threesome
TOPIC: first time threesome
Created by: joy6307 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Events, Bars (usually vanilla during Houston events) and beaches,, we found two this past six mo.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
We do not bother with SLS for finding unicorns. We find them at parties and events. It ain't difficult. I actually had a threesome with two unicorns together a few months back. Ha.

And yeah, I'm bragging.

But anyway - it's going to be awfully rough, especially when it's all you're looking for. Your best odds are to try to pick up a chick at a bar, not on SLS.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
Though rare, maybe ESA rare, they do exist. We have been in the lifestyle six or seven years, and only recently did the gods bless us both with the fruits of said unicorn. But it took missus vinum to hunt down that elusive creature. But oh my, what a night. At this rate, we will be getting our Early Bird Special and AARP discounts by the time the next one comes around.

Ogden UT
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We've been in the LS about two years now. Never say never but about the only scenario I could think of unicorn hunting would be an event or pulling a random out of a bar.

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(27 posts)
@Happily, you've learned a valuable lesson in your short time here. good things come to those who wait.

and btw, I totally get the screen name. ;)

the OP will find that "couple play" will offer it's share of threesomes. rampant erectile dysfunction in this lifestyle will see to that. all you need is the patience to wait for it, the wisdom to recognize it, and the balls to take advantage of it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5244 posts)
Refine your profile and add some pics. Be patient, they are called unicorns for a reason. We were looking for one when we started but really don't care if we ever run across one at this point. We are having too much fun with couples.

E Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(27 posts)
you've been a member here for a whole 24hrs and you haven't had your first unicorn yet? oh, that's a bad sign.

JOY my dear. if there are 3,000,000 sls members, then rest assured, 2,999,950 of them are looking to get their hands on a female for a threesome. but don't worry, the line moves really fast. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5244 posts)
Over the years we have had several threesomes, and even a couple of four sums (FMFF). First and most important you have to post pictures, of yourselves, and have something to offer the ladies. We have opened our private picts to show you what we have posted.

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Maybe you could start by listing yourself as 'bi-curious'.

Have fun searching for your unicorn

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: first time threesome