Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › first soft swing through massage
TOPIC: first soft swing through massage
Created by: pusher6811
Original Starting post for this thread:
16 Nov 19.....My wife and I have been to a few swinger clubs, but she only allowed people to watch. She finally said she would be willing to allow me and another guy to give her an erotic massage. I started looking when Steve PM’d me. He said he was flying into SA and was willing to help. We PM’d back and forth giving me advice as he said he had helped others get introduced into the LS. He answered every question I had so we made plans to meet when he landed and give the massage to my wife later that evening (only time we both had). When I met him a few hours prior he was so polite that my anxiety level went to zero. We went over the wife’s limits and he had no problem with any of them. My wife was blindfolded and on the massage table with a towel over her ass when he arrived. He undressed and we started to massage her back. We spent time on her back in order to get her comfortable with another man touching her. I then moved the towel covering her ass and we began to massage her lower half. We moved slow going from her ass up to her back then down her legs. I bent her leg and her pussy became exposed to him for the first time. As we rubbed her inner thighs we would graze her pussy lips…..she was SOOO wet. When we flipped her we began working on her tits. I was getting so turned on watching another man touch my woman. Steve moved nice and slow over her nipples then down her arm as I did the same. When we moved to her legs we started with her feet then moved up. We bent both of her legs inward opening her pussy lips. I went down on her and her juices were so good. At that point I offered my wife’s pussy to him. He began to eat her out and I saw her mouth open in extasy. I got out the clit vibrator and started to tease her clit and Steve used his finger to search for her g-spot. I handed the vibrator to Steve while I started to massage her tits and nipples. Steve kept up the fingering mixed with licking until she had the most intense orgasm I have ever seen her have! She about rolled off the table it was so intense! After we let her calm down I moved her to and angle of the table and started to fuck her. I looked over and she had his cock in her hand slowly playing with it…..I had to think of baseball in order not to cum LOL!! Steve then moved to hold her head as it was falling off the table. After I came he quietly left as my wife and I held each other. It was perfect. She told me she LOVED the massage and wants to do it again ??. We went home and fucked two more times.

1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Manassas VA US
Username hidden
(2 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Username hidden
(27 posts)

Tempe AZ US
Username hidden
(5818 posts)

Wildwood FL US
Username hidden
(51 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Wisc Rapids WI US
Username hidden
(49 posts)

Lumberton NJ US
Username hidden
(3051 posts)

Frazer PA US
Username hidden
(55 posts)

Denton TX US
Username hidden
(198 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
TOPIC: first soft swing through massage
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.