finding a couple who would like mfm : Swingers Discussion 110802
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somefinding a couple who would like mfm
TOPIC: finding a couple who would like mfm
Created by: sxy00cpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
TotalBabe,

Thanks for the compliment! I don't take it personally when people don't get back to you, I just find it rude. I am in sales. And one of the reasons I am successful is I follow through whether its good or bad. It only takes a second but it let's the other party know what is going on.

Wish I talked to you when I lived in FL. Who knows!

Slatington PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
While I was married, we enjoyed bringing other men into our lives. Now that I am single I am trying to find a couple that would enjoy my experience and true understanding of boundaries and of respect.

What I don't understand is that when I reply to a profile from a couple looking for a single male, why they don't reply back. I always ask if they could please send a quick note stating not interested. But I can count the number of people who show the courtesy of responding. If you are looking, why not tell those that contact you what or how you feel.

Slatington PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
i'd love to find a couple for mfm! so couples if you need me i am right here

Sonora CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Sometimes there is a good conversation going on, replies follow the topic. But I understand and laugh at how thread drift carries things off on a tangent.

It doesn't bother me, just get a laugh out of it.

I am easily amused.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Not a complaint, just an observation.

Why not start a new thread? His response had nothing to do with the previous replies.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Def, that's what we single dudes do all night. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I find it funny when someone revives a thread that has been dead since October 31, 2008.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Pretty sure this is gonna work well.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I would also state that if you are a swinging couple---refer to your couple profile and list on there that you can swing couple or solo. You could also hope to find a couple, as a couple, that will allow solo play. We have had 3 couples like this but they moved, we moved, things change. That is life. One problem we find with a lot of profiles(look for yourself) is that they lack info, are vague, and when they contact us they are just as vague. I can only imagine that others feel the same. We also had 2 couples in the past and we would have 3-somes with each other. She would visit us, he would visit us, they would visit us, and she would visit the wife(they hung out together) as both were Bi-. I would visit them, she would visit them, and we would both visit them--LOL. This was great for a long time. Good luck.

Deridder LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
The wife and I list that we ONLY play together. We do this because so many that have contacted us really want a female solo. I work long hours and "if" we find a match that she is comfortable with--at a point she may solo with him(or her). The no solo part is her rule. We usually do not play solo with attached men or women. If we were to meet with an attached solo male or female it would have to be with their partners consent. We WILL call. We have had some that at that point backed out. We have had some that send emails from another account stating they were the spouse and it was ok. That is not good enough. If a person wants to cheat then list married but going solo. If a couple don't care then I guess all is cool. To us love and sex is not the same. We know that for reasons other than cheating a couple may not be able to have sex--and still stay together. This is cool. A solo male, not cheating, but not able to get certain things at home , can be a fantastic partner. As was stated, be honest, if there is interest then there will be. Be patient, you have about the same luck as a married couple seeking the unattached female--LOL. All of us have to get past that percentage that is misreprecenting themselves or that are on here for just entertainment and never plan to meet--right?

Deridder LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: finding a couple who would like mfm