fake couple : Swingers Discussion 2111661051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somefake couple
TOPIC: fake couple
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 113   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I live in Chicago first couple yr 3. For that time I fuck like crazy. Mexico girl,Portorikan girl, Russiagirl..... Couple nice usa and have sex with 1 cpl

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
Bobby...just a curious question: What have you been doing to find sex the 8 years you've been here in USA?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
bobby, the forums are not the best place to find a quick date.

On the left side of your screen is the Who's On tab. That will show you profiles of people who are closest to you, who are online, and some of these are available for instant messaging (green Chat icon).

That's also where the Hot Date tab is. It's a calendar of people looking for dates on certain days. You may place one there, with a description of what you offer.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Craigslist? I need to try. maybe you guys know something like Craigslist?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
lol nic

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Try Craigs List?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I know my friend. I real enjoy with you all but I need some action. But anyway who win on President selection? :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
Bobby, Good luck to you my man. Unfortunately swinging is not a quick lay type of lifestyle. It's about relationships that are strengthened by providing for fantasy and sexual fulfillment of ones mate. That usually includes one or multiple partners of like mind and open communication from all parties.

But that's just me.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Lady I think I have chance to find some couple or single lady on SLS its swing site. But I have wrong. okay people I leave you now .. I stayed somebody in the corner and wait, to see what happens

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
Bobby the forums are not about a quick lay. The are for fun, flirting and advice. Do some of us eventually meet up? Yes. But if your looking for a right now hook-up use the hot date function or go hit up your local bar. While horny is a fine thing in a single male, it can't be the only thing they have going for them to be a successful single male in the lifestyle. Most of the females on here are pretty darn picky since they already get awesome sex at home from their husbands.

Pirate Girl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 113   End
TOPIC: fake couple