do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 2144311072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We prefer bareback but we got to really know you

Cherrylog GA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
The mrs wants a pussy full fo cum. She enjoys making a guy cum and she wants to feel him cum in her to make her feel like he enjoys her. We do enjoy lots of mfm and mfmf play but the cleanup time is also time for all to get recharged for another round. Not tring to change anybodys mind just our/her preference.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
Wow a lot of opinions and drama. Hey to each is own and everybody needs to make the decision for themselves. But ladies isn't a big part of the sexual excitement feeling that cock shoot deep inside you? Wherever that might be? :-). I love, love, love my wife creamed with cum!!!

Riverside CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
We both prefer bareback. making a mess is half of the fun.

Pass Christian MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
we play bareback also but usually know the person or persons really well. If the other couple or woman wants a condom put on then no problem there either. Its just not as fun to us but to each its own.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
I like i122's reply...I (hubby) recently enjoyed my wife's company after she'd received a big load of cum at a party...Incredibly hot. Creampies are awesome, and one of the best parts of playing with other "clean" couples.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
We both love the feel of cumming in the others partner as long as everyone is clean & tested as we are.

Greenfield WI

Username hidden
(13 posts)
When the wife and I first met she was still married and I used to enjoy sending her home to hubby full of my cum. They divorced and we married. Then she took on a lover and brought home a pussy full of cum to me. If you trust/know the other person is STD free then there is nothing better than a cream pie. So to answer the question, if the person you or your spouse is fucking is known to be clean then of course let the cum flow unless otherwise agreed upon. Personally for me when we are in sex play mode with known safe people cream pies are expected and we would be disappointed if deprived of them.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
The risk outweighs the pleasure. Condoms are a must, even with oral.

Palm Beach FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Well, we prefer bareback, but we always ask the other couple their preference. No problem if condoms are required. I (hubby) happen to get off shooting in a woman, but can forego that if the couple prefers condoms. Most of this stuff comes down to communication, from our experience.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate