Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some do you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Toptim there is a risk in anything someone does. I think that was the point Vegas was trying to make. The good thing is that you do have a choice in using a condom or not.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Really? It has been estimated that ONE IN FIVE PEOPLE in the US have herpes. Because the symptoms are mild, most don't even realize they have it.

And that's just one STD.

Tell me again how it's not a risk for people in the lifestyle?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
kinddragon, I'm not saying there is no risk. Quite on the contrary I'm saying there is a risk in every single thing we do. The other day I read that out of the top 17 industrial countries US men rank right at the bottom in #17. Women, as we know live longer, US women rank #16 next to the bottom. There are a number of contributing factors. I don't think you have to be a genius to figure out that people who eat fried food, smoke cigarettes, or abuse "prescription" drugs will have a less healthy life and are likely to die younger. We all know that legal prescription drugs is our biggest drug problem, yet most have a cabinet full of them. Think about it Keith Richards would not be alive today if he used legal drugs!

How many of your work out every day? You know for a fact that if you are not going to live as long and your quality of life will be less yet you make the decision to watch tv rather than going to the gym. We all take risks ever day and we know for a fact we will loose in the end! If that were not the case Las Vegas would just another patch of desert.

The question is not that there is no risk from having sex with friends, but how big the risk is in comparison to things we might choose to do. For example, we know that over 400,000 people die from smoking every year and another 100,000 from second hand smoke. Obviously the risk dieing from smoking is thousands of times greater than having sex. Personally I think regularly eating whatever that is that they call food at McDonald's is more dangerous than having sex, but that's just me!

It's a given we'll all engage in risky behavior every single day. Shouldn't we put some thought into which activities are riskier than others?

I think the reason people over 50 are less inclined to be concerned about the risk of STD's is that they have no been bombarded with advertising their entire life. Most of us have lived our entire lives never contracting an STD. Now once again I'm not saying there is no risk of ever getting and STD. If make a habit of picking up street hookers I'm guessing at some point you'll enjoy the pleasures of an STD, but for 99% of the people in the lifestyle it will never happen.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(601 posts)
Dankguy,

It's about risk mitigation. Ex: the chances of contracting HIV from felatio are literally non existent, though they're certainly not zero.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
I ask again, it appears that the average barebacker is well into their 50's (particularly the male, which to me indicates that the female particularly when much younger, minimum 12+ age difference is going for the ride). Is it erectile dysfunction? Perhaps the mindset that if by 50 they haven't caught anything, their chances of contracting anything is smaller? Perhaps the mindset that they have lived a lifetime already and if something happens it happens!?

Anyone?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17092 posts)
I Have turned down so many couples and single women because they require a condom. It feels better to me to jerk off than it does to fuck the sexiest woman in the world with a condom. They ruin sex. The funny thing is lots of women will say they require a condom then I ask why are you scared of getting pregnant they say no STD's. Then I ask if they suck dick and most of them say yes. I tell them and its a fact that you can catch pretty much every STD by giving oral as you can fucking without a condom if you don't belive me look it up GOOGLE it

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are barebackers... But will use something if the others prefer.

Cherrylog GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We live in a country that embraces paranoia especially conservatives. Precisely what is the risk of having sex with someone other than our spouse? It may seem to some that it's a no brainier, but is it really, or is it simply being paranoid? For example, how many of you are afraid to travel into Mexico because you might be shot? The chances of being shot and killed here in the US is 100's of times greater! Is it as dangerous as smoking cigarettes or even being around people smoking? Smoking kills a half million people every year. How about driving a car? Once again not even close! How about eating the crap they sell at fast food restaurants? Every single thing we do in life carries a risk! Exactly what is the risk you see in having sex with others and how does it compare with other risk all of us take each and every day? I will say that if we were as concerned as some of you are we would not be in this lifestyle?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(601 posts)
You said it right M

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
have no issues if it is the the what all are ok with.

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(74 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate