do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 2144311032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Blue, Your last statement is true, but not exactly the point. What I hear TT arguing is that it is "informed" choice. He acknowledges that both behaviours are risky, but that he chooseslegal he perceives as less risky.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
hey toptim not wearing seatbelts in not contagious either. Like someone posted you can argue this point until the cows come home but what it all comes down to its your choice to wear a condom or not.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Since I'm not interested in getting pregnant, playmates who want to cum inside of me must be wearing condoms. Since there is no guarantee there are no accidents, SM playmates always wear condom for intercourse.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
One risk is much higher than the other.

You CAN drive without seatbelts. They're no guarantee that they will save your life, but it's a hell of a lot more risky to drive without it.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I've came in two playmates and have gone bareback with three total. From my personal experience it's the younger couples (30 and under) that prefer no condoms while the older couples do.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Vegascplxxx, it is you who is missing the point. Your attitude is irresponsible at best. You act as if condoms offer no protection from STDs or that you already have one and it's no big deal.

No, I don't sleep with crack whores, IV drug users, or gay men, I also don't sleep with barebackers, who are just as risky as those three other groups.

So go ahead and ride bareback. Drive without seatbelts. Ignore warning labels on prescription medicines. Eventually, it will catch up with you.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
If my playmate wants me to cum in her I will.Infact I will cum where ever she wants me to.Hell dont we aim to please her

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Like wearing a seat belt when you drive, a condom won't always save you, but sometimes it will.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Maybe this is beating a dead horse? I doubt anyone is going to change and that’s really not the point anyway. Who cares I know we have no problem finding plenty of playmates and I doubt you do either.

Seduction I agree with you I do paint a very grim picture of the future, but that is reality for the vast majority of the population. Don’t believe me? Step out of the bubble and look around at the population in general! That is what drives me to the gym 6 days a week. Our diet is far from perfect but we make the attempt to eat decently. However, you must realize that people who do that are the exception. If you are tested for herpes you are the exception there also. Generally doctors don’t bother as most people are infected with the virus.

Toptim, Dude you are completely missing the point. Syphilis was pretty much nonexistent after the discovery of penicillin in 1928. It’s very easily cured in the early stages. Yes we all know you can die like they did in the dark ages. There are now a few cases starting to show up. Why would that happen when it’s so easy to cure? The answer is, IV drug users. My comments were directed towards people in the lifestyle not crack whores. So yes if you are into crack whores do wear a condom or maybe two condoms and good luck good luck with that!

Tomtim you are also correct that cancer is not contagious. Once again you missed the point. There seems to be an attitude that if I wear condoms I’m somehow going to be better off than the rest of you who don’t. The reality is it won’t make any difference. We’ve never had to take penicillin pills for an STD. Unless you consider cold sores on your skin STD’s we’ve never had one! You aren’t going to die because you don’t wear a condom. I guess I should qualify, that assumes you are not having sex with crack whores, IV drug users and gay men. As we get older we will be affected by other diseases partly from age and partly from not taking care of our bodies the way we should.

So wear a condom, don’t wear a condom who cares? It’s really not going to make any difference other than the quality of sex for those of us in the Swing Lifestyle.

Elk Grove CA
Username hidden
(600 posts)
I actually love when a guy cums in me, and there are so many couples out there, where one part is like, oh don't tell my wife or husband that I did, and then the other half is saying the same thing...it's kinda funny when hubby and I talk about it later on...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate