do you cum in your playmate : Swingers Discussion 21443110151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-Somedo you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   151 to 160 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the 'sort of' acknowledgement. Condoms and barebacking were mentioned several times before I used the word condom.

In reading the OP, I see how it could clearly mean cumming in a condom inside a person, versus cumming outside of a person. There have been several thread posts in many places where people have stated that they don't prefer having people cumming inside of them, even with a condom. And some that prefer to cum with their SO and not with their play partner.

To each his or her own.

Carry on, Outdoors. As I know you will.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
Ah, yes -- my bad. A non-serious reference to condoms not existing in someone's younger days.

The condom is of course the logical alternative to cumming in a playmate. The OP asks about dumping a load in a woman, and how it affects the rest of the evening. Condom use, of course, implies awareness beyond the immediate hour.

A gang bang without condoms is a kind of extreme fantasy, or it may be reality for some. Spontaneity is an attractive or arousing concept, but it often comes with regrets later.

In forum comments, it's often a blurry line between the great allure of fantasy and action.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Fun, where are you when we need you!!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
Comdom do break

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Outdoors, no it was not. Condoms were brought up in the second post.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
Ms Leeza, that was you who brought up condoms.

There certainly is the whole spectrum of possible opinions on this topic. It is somewhere from the best possible thing to the worst possible thing.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Mickey - I have never had a condom break in me. Yes, I know it can happen. Also, I know I won't get pregnant. I do everything I can to make sure that I don't play with barebackers and that I get to know who I am going to play with, so I am lowering my risk as much as I possibly can. My husband mentioned that in more than 30 years of condom use he's only had 2 break and he felt them break immediately and pulled out and put on another condom.

And perhaps we should take the condom argument back to the safe sex where it belongs.

I'm not even sure why it even started here because the OP doesn't mention anything about condoms one way or the other.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6919 posts)
Roc em....you're too kind! Thank you!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Good thread, We play rarely and always cum in our partners, We know who we play with very well and there is nothing like the feeling, Now for the one who said he can cum in me if he has a rubber on? Well what if it breaks? Just saying.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4996 posts)
Barebacking with absolute strangers as is often discussed in these fora, still gives me the hibbyjibbies. After all, we all sleep with each other by proxy.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   151 to 160 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate