Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some do you cum in your playmate
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   141 to 150 of 189   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOVE that!!! Great idea, TT. Roc em, if you want to share pics, I'm game!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Can we all agree it's safer to cum on a woman's boobs than to bareback?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Why do people post misinformation?

"At a stage in life when many would expect sexually transmitted diseases to be waning, aging baby boomers are once again busting stereotypes, setting records and breaking rules.

In the five years from 2005 to 2009, the number of reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia among those 55 and older increased 43 percent, according to an Orlando Sentinel analysis of data provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In the Sunbelt where retirees have formed large communities, the rise was even more dramatic.

For instance, in Arizona's Maricopa and Pima counties — home to large retirement communities just outside Phoenix — the percent of reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia increased twice as fast as the national average from 2005 to 2009. Reported cases were up 87 percent among those 55 and older in those counties.

In Central Florida, where The Villages and other retirement communities sprawl across several counties, reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia increased 71 percent among those 55 and older in that same period. And South Florida saw a 60 percent rise in those two sexually transmitted infections among the same age group, according to the Florida Department of Health.

In Riverside County, Calif., home to retirement mecca Palm Springs, reported cases were up 50 percent over the five-year span, according to data from that county's health department.

The reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia among older adults outpaced the nation's average, according to the analysis. Among all age groups nationwide, reported cases of syphilis increased 60 percent between 2005 and 2009, while in the 55 to 64 age group it increased 70 percent. Meanwhile, the incidences of chlamydia rose 27 percent among all ages, and double that among those age 55 to 64."

aarp.o rg/health/conditions-treatments/news-05-2011/seniors_sex_lives_are_up_and_so_are_std_cases.h tml

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17241 posts)
Curt & Jane, you are incorrect.

There was a large European study that showed that, among people who identified themselves as swingers, older swingers (over 45) were at higher risk of an STI (sexually transmitted infection) compared to younger swingers. The study also showed that female swingers were four times more likely to have an STI than a prostitute (the study was done in the Netherlands where prostitution is legal and condom use is mandatory for sex workers).

It is true that STIs are increasing at such an alarming rate among teens and young adults that it is prompting debate about sex education, condom distribution in schools and routine STD testing.

So many different studies confirm that condoms dramatically reduce the risk of contracting an STI. I am always surprised to see people ignore or rationalize the health risks and play bareback.

In high school, guys would tell girls that they don't get pregnant the first time or that they promise to pull out. In these threads I see people say, "condoms break," or "you can get a disease from a sneeze," or that sex is more "natural" bare, or that they promise that they're "clean." I'm amazed that these are rationalizations to not use a condom.

I suppose if anyone doubts the risks and the possible consequences, they should ask their health care provider. You don't have to say that you're a "swinger," just that you occasionally have sex with others and your preference is to not wear a condom... and see what your Doctor says.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
Not part of the OP but disease is certainly part of the discussion. Disease is our only concern. (age does that lol) besides she took steps long ago.

The HUGE majority of STD's are found in the under 50 folks for a number of reasons that we don't even bother discussing. We greatly prefer bareback but if our playmates are under 50 there is probably no interest anyway. If we are interested they are probably friends and have been for a while. If they are the occasional anonymous one time hit, you damn betcha there will be a condom.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
LOL I see that the OutDrone is boring the rest of the readers once more with his monotonous garbage.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17241 posts)
Gee, I don't know Outdoors - maybe you can tell me? I just know that I have seen that posted in these threads. Could you please check them and let me know?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
Thank you Outdoors. I will admit I had trouble understanding some of the statements in the OP - for example, what is trimonogomese, can you help me with that as well? Is it a disease?

I will continue to rely on you to tell me exactly what all the posters actually mean in their posts. I'm so thankful you are here.

Carry on!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
"...some that prefer to cum with their SO and not with their play partner. "

I wonder: how many swingers think a woman should only cum with her SO?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"... to mes up the next guys playground " This implies no condom. Leeza, you are right, and I am wrong. The proliferation of the topic in many threads apparently had me confused. Carry on.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   141 to 150 of 189   End
TOPIC: do you cum in your playmate